KISS Down Under 2015!

Non Vinnie discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

KISS Down Under 2015!

Post by Genebaby »

So the KISS tour has been announced. They play Sydney on October 10, possibly another show on the 11th but too early to tell.

Tickets aren't on sale but I've booked accommodation for the night of the show at Sydney Olympic Park and for the night before in Darling Harbour.

I'm taking my daughter again, who's excited to go, so we'll make a fun weekend of it.

KISS are still milking their 40th Anniversary and this is the first time Australia, and me, will see the Spider stage that debuted shortly after their last tour here in March 2013.

They used a small version of the Spider stage on KISS Kruise 3 but KK4 had a different look to go with suits and Dressed To Kill theme, and Vegas again had a different look to suit that venue, so it will be cool to see the Spider stage in action.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Re: KISS Down Under 2015!

Post by metatron »

Hopefully they sell the tickets priced appropriate to what they are selling ....that of a retro concept cover band.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

metatron wrote:Hopefully they sell the tickets priced appropriate to what they are selling ....that of a retro concept cover band.
Can't argue with that!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Yeah like....

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tickets do seem to be cheaper than last time, which is strange considering the lesser value of our dollar since last time