Bullying -Bruce Jenner/Vinnie Vincent/etc...

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

Bullying -Bruce Jenner/Vinnie Vincent/etc...

Post by poserboy71 »

Whether it is true or not about Bruce and /or Vinnie, the bullying has got to stop.
No wonder he won't come here.
Sure , We have a "LET FREEDOM ROCK" policy, but I believe it has to be based in truth and also the care of not hurting anyone.
Bruce is wearing house slippers and pants similar to what Vinnie wore in the KissWorld photos. It doesn't mean a thing.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/russell-brand ... 00876.html

I will say that the publicity whore Kardashian style is in full effect though and they sure are milking this.
Bruce could stop the bullshit and either come out or deny it. They are very coy with the press and just drag it out.
It is sickening when people do this as some people struggle with it every day.

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: Bullying -Bruce Jenner/Vinnie Vincent/etc...

Post by shramiac »

Yep!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Just watch the next season to see Bruce tackle the issue !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KK_JOvS8BU ... dcVmWQIOw-

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

This is just another "Well Planned" scheme to keep the public interested in the Kardashian's Reality Show....these Douche Bags have No F*cking talent except for maybe at night, when there getting their (3) holes filled....It's really "SAD" that Bruce, who won a "Gold" medal for the Decathlon in the 1976 Olympics, was on the cover of "Wheaties" and had a TV career to boot....somehow got caught up in all this mess !!!

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Exactly. Milking this for ratings is absurd.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

On Vinne if he is a cross dresser or what ever it would be the least surprising or bizarre thing about him. People will always find something to hack on, its human nature, not fair or right just the way it is. Its getting a lot better, My daughter has several gay friends and its not even a big deal. I think about if my mom and dad were still alive they would have had a short circuit of epic proportions. Or I even think about what any gay kid went through when I was in high school was just horrible. The kar-didya-cashin clan well, there ya go. But I do agree that a little respect for someone else's personal choices can go a long way.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BigEd wrote:This is just another "Well Planned" scheme to keep the public interested in the Kardashian's Reality Show....these Douche Bags have No F*cking talent except for maybe at night, when there getting their (3) holes filled....It's really "SAD" that Bruce, who won a "Gold" medal for the Decathlon in the 1976 Olympics, was on the cover of "Wheaties" and had a TV career to boot....somehow got caught up in all this mess !!!

This
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

IF Vinnie shares this lifestyle, having someone as high profile and once beloved as Bruce might encourage him to go public.

NEWBEGINNINGS