Hey ! its 2015 hows everybody !

Non Vinnie discussion

Hey ! its 2015 hows everybody !

Post by 1031 »

Been a busy start to the year, guitar repairs are already cranking thats good, normally I am slow in Jan. Got all my recording DAWS up graded Started work on the Madison and the Volstar album .. bit of board out below. Other than everyone in the house down with a cold great start to the year.

Hope everyone is doing great !!

https://soundcloud.com/scratchy-rat/output-1-2
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Slayer

Re: Hey ! its 2015 hows everybody !

Post by Slayer »

Go Rob!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I got no complaints over here man.

Still on holidays till next week, then it gets more real, but my job is pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and hanging out actually, but until then I'll just hang with the family.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Vic,
After our discussions I think that you have a great deal bro! I'm very happy for you and your family. I think that you have a very nice lifestyle.

K
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, thanks Kev, you're doing quite well over there too, living the Californian dream.

I could totally dig my lifestyle transplanted to California! :D

I miss the place now, I got used to hanging out there and doing stuff. Oh well, I'll be back when Tommy is older.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great Vic! We look forward to your return! Here in California we don't enjoy the same kind of work vs. pleasure balance that you and your wife have achieved I'm very sorry to say but I have been blessed with nice possessions. I only wish that I didn't have to work so hard and so long for them and had more time to play and enjoy the things that I have acquired.

K
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah but Vic has to live in Canberra! :P It's Washington without the crime! Which is a good thing! So...Canberra = good???

Actually it's an eerily quiet place. No one on the street during daylight hours! Well that's how it was back in '95 when I was last there....which is eons ago I suppose! Great music shop there too. Pro Music, owned (though I don't think now?) by Frank Gamble's oldies and brother.

Nice pic on your Soundcloud clip, Rob! :P Grungy tune!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's not like that for everyone in Australia Kev, we're just lucky people, in the lucky country.

Canberra isn't that quiet!! It's quiet, but not like that, I can't imagine nobody on the street in the daylight hours. Maybe in some suburbs but not in town.

Frank's family sold the shop to the other major Canberra music store around 2001. That's when I scored that blue Model 6 which is still not finished.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BLUE guitars :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was stripped back to bare wood and is meant to be black eventually. The hole where the Kahler was is filled in and it will have two hums and be string through.

It was my string through Soloist when there were none. Jackson made some a few years or so after I started this project.