Streetbeat Avatar

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

Streetbeat Avatar

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat, Please either answer the questions about your avatar or remove it. We need to rid our board of speculations.
I am tired and disgusted with insinuations about Vinnie. Come clean please. :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Streetbeat Avatar

Post by Genebaby »

He's changed it already hasn't he? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Yes he graciously removed it. I would still like an explanation of who that is or is supposed to be.
Streetbeat has already posted a picture of a transvestite with the face partially blocked that looked eerily like someone we care about. Shit gets old fast and isn't funny .
I have the utmost respect for everyone here. My shit-stirring had motives and questions that were quickly answered.
We desire the truth about Vinnie.No more insinuations or "SECRET" pictures.

Streetbeat, with respect, I ask you to explain your photos and what you are getting from this?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Yes he graciously removed it. I would still like an explanation of who that is or is supposed to be.
Streetbeat has already posted a picture of a transvestite with the face partially blocked that looked eerily like someone we care about. Shit gets old fast and isn't funny .
I have the utmost respect for everyone here. My shit-stirring had motives and questions that were quickly answered.
We desire the truth about Vinnie.No more insinuations or "SECRET" pictures.

Streetbeat, with respect, I ask you to explain your photos and what you are getting from this?

Respectfully, Uncle Kev would like to know the true story of the photo's as well. Streetbeat understand that you are in a save place so please feel free to address this in the private section or where ever you feel comfortable. We are all friends here so when when a friend posts a curious photo once and declines to explain it is uncomfortable and when a friend posts another curious photo and declines to share the details of it - it becomes irritating even though that may not be the intent. It you wish share the details with Vic or Dino who can private message the requested response and things will stay discreet but I think that we can all agree the intent of this fun place is to be a place of sharing.

Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It seems that another person placed on the hot seat (remember Luxx and Sandra ) can't take the heat.
Wouldn't it be so easy to answer ? Wouldn't someone desire to set things straight ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Sorry , i never seen this thread before , i never get in the lounge
all of them were random pics , no shit , i swear ! that's all !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That's cool SB, We trust you. Please just be a little more sensitive to the cause. They did look like you went out of your way to get look-a-like women.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:That's cool SB, We trust you. Please just be a little more sensitive to the cause. They did look like you went out of your way to get look-a-like women.

They all looked like transvestite or sex change Vinnie's to me. Since this has been a rumor for years I think that we all can understand the intense curiosity associated with these pics.

It even got Poser to make a profound stand for the gay cause in another thread! LOL!

Thanks for explaining Streetbeat!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh the controversy!!! Lol....

The Vinnie world is a crazy place.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Equal rights for ALL cocksuckers !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: