Bill Cosby

Non Vinnie discussion
ozone73

Bill Cosby

Post by ozone73 »

With all this stuff going on with Bill Cosby, I got to thinking of another situation he was going through years ago where some girl was claiming to be his illegitimate daughter. I was watching something on tv where they had recorded a phone call with her and Cosby's lawyer cuz she was trying to extort $40 million from him. As soon as they showed her face and said her name (Autumn Jackson) I was like, "Holy sh*t! I know her!" She was in one of my classes at Guilford High School in Rockford, IL. She sat right across from me. It was weird to find out later what she was doing and claiming to be Cosby's daughter. I had no clue. I doubt anyone did. I should go through my yearbook and see if she is in there.
autumn-jackson.jpg
autumn-jackson.jpg (130.15 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
poserboy71

Re: Bill Cosby

Post by poserboy71 »

Never get to know someone you admire. You will usually be disappointed.
She most likely is his daughter.

I thought I saw Mr. Cosby at his worst a few years ago when I was the lone security guard backstage at one of his shows in Youngstown, Ohio.
An elderly stagehand named Harry was holding two quarts of local ice cream (Handel's -chocolate pecan I believe ) that Bill always got when he was in town.Harry dropped one and luckily nothing spilled.The only people on that stage were Harry, me, and Bill.
Bill Cosby jokingly said," You would FUCK UP a WET DREAM , wouldn't you ? "

Being raised on Cosby and how clean his entertainment was, I thought I was on the INSIDE :wink: . Bill doesn't SWEAR !!!! I have had this great story for about 15 years. I loved telling people that Bill said some naughtiness in front of me.
Now that all of these allegations have surfaced, my story kinda sucks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What happened with Autumn in the end, did they settle?

It is sad the Bill did this stuff, his career may now be over.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Either Bill Cosby is truly a perverse predator or all of this is being said to ruin his career over something he has done that has pissed off someone/people.

Funny how people want to wait so long to accuse someone of something. So many women are coming forth, yes...but now? Why the wait? Something FISHY is going on.

No doubt he has a daughter on the side. I can imagine many celebs have offspring on the side from one night flings and such. Just pay the mommy what she wants and she keeps her mouth shut about it most of the time.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Either Bill Cosby is truly a perverse predator or all of this is being said to ruin his career over something he has done that has pissed off someone/people.

Funny how people want to wait so long to accuse someone of something. So many women are coming forth, yes...but now? Why the wait? Something FISHY is going on.

No doubt he has a daughter on the side. I can imagine many celebs have offspring on the side from one night flings and such. Just pay the mommy what she wants and she keeps her mouth shut about it most of the time.
Money shut their mouths for many years.
Remember an earlier post of yours that spoke of what MONEY does to a person ? :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Either Bill Cosby is truly a perverse predator or all of this is being said to ruin his career over something he has done that has pissed off someone/people.

Money shut their mouths for many years.
Remember an earlier post of yours that spoke of what MONEY does to a person ? :D :D :D :D
I have a total of 800 some odd posts.

All I can think of is it makes them a greedy, ASSHOLE. :P

But no, I do not remember the specific post which you speak of.
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Genebaby wrote:What happened with Autumn in the end, did they settle?
All the sites I found about her pretty much said the same thing as this one from 1999 - http://www.nytimes.com/1999/11/16/nyreg ... cosby.html

I haven't been able to find anything recent about her.
Last edited by ozone73 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It is within your last ten posts.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:It is within your last ten posts.
It 'changes' them. That's the best I could find, Rick :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:It is within your last ten posts.
It 'changes' them. That's the best I could find, Rick :lol:
...and Bingo was his name-O !

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Most people in industry have issues. If people tell you 50 times a day you are god it fucks you up.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am not sure what people expect Goes on at playboy mansion. It's like sending your kids to neverland.. What do you expect?
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Anything can change a person.

But every person also has the power to not allow that to happen.

Let people/things to you into a monster...or overpower that.

But I guess some are naturally more mentally weak than others. Must learn to control perception and yourself.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

It is hard to believe that all of these women are lying but I just can't fathom why all these women wait 20 to 30 years to step forward. I realize that DNA testing wasn't prevalent back then but if anybody did the things that he is accused of now if the victim came forward his ass would be grass.

No woman deserves to be drugged and raped but when a woman waits that long to come forward it damages their credibility greatly.

Respectfully,

Kev
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Slayer wrote:It is hard to believe that all of these women are lying ...
I thought the same thing. At first when it was one or two women coming forward I was like, "Bullsh*t! He didn't do that stuff!" But now it's like a BUNCH of women. I don't want to believe he did that stuff but now it kind of makes me wonder.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It seems to happen a lot in cases like this that it all comes to the surface much later.

Look at two Aussies recently, Rolf Harris and the guy from Hey Dad.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

When one or two come forward, then the rest get enough courage to come forth as well.

But, I think there's a possibility there's another reason behind this happening. Totally different subject, though.
WAnkhor

Post by WAnkhor »

We had/have the same in the UK... legendary TV personality gets arrested (or accused posthumously) and people are gobsmacked. Then hundreds come forward with accusations dating back nearly 50 years. I struggle to understand why the victims never reported the offences to the law back then!
"Love takes it's victim and leaves it's remains..."
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Fear. Guiltiness. Thinks no one will believe them and will call them crazy.

Common among sexual abuse victims.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Still though I cannot help but wonder if the people who come out after the first accusation are simply looking to extort money or for their five minutes of fame.

Heck, Michael Jackson was nearly broke when he died since he always settled out of court no matter the claim. Whether or not it was contractual or otherwise. I cant help but think some people are just looking for money.

The excuse that one of the women gave that he was too powerful to confront doesnt hold water. Since it supposedly happened before anyone knew who he was. Well before The Cosby Show. I also tend to be somewhat cynical of rape claims (esp. when they all come out at once) especially given the very few studies of false accusations that find all kinds of reason as to why women would make up a claim like that. One even made one just so she would have an excuse to be late for work. Unfortunately, since feminism is the dominant ideology on campus few of those studies are done. The ones that are done simply limit the number of false accusations to the ones proven false in court so they can deliberately come up with a low number. Heck, I even think the Duke Lacrosse case would have been excluded under that critiera.

I am typically not one for conspiracy theories but I find the timing of these accusations to be interesting. It happened right after he talked trash about the black community and was going to get another show.
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

this is the worst shit i've ever heard.

people who are claiming he raped and drugged them reminds me of when people said their kid was molested by michael jackson.....only problem was they accused about 9 other famous people of the same thing.

i say take it to court and see if someone is willing to show their fuckin face before someone offers a settlement even if nothing happened.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

In the MJ case, I always knew he was innocent. People went after him because he was strange, had money and provided a playland for kids; since he grew up with no childhood, always getting beaten by his father.
One of the children afterward even admitted he lied about MJ molseting him because he was told to do so.

So ya never know. This could be the same case. People just want money. One person got the idea and now all these women want a piece. They could be telling the truth...but we wont know. All we have is their 'word'. DNA evidence is looong gone.

Or, maybe the Illuminati is out to sabotage Cosby's career. They have been known to do that. He might have pissed them off.

Different possibilities..