Mike Brown grand jury will release verdict at 5pm central

Non Vinnie discussion

Mike Brown grand jury will release verdict at 5pm central

Post by 1031 »

Well looks like it will be chaos as every liberal race baiter and media whore has landed on Ferguson's door step again as the announcement will be in a couple hours. Hopefully they dont start burning and blowing shit up and if they do keep it there. I will not be answering the door with anything less than a desert eagle and a AR15 for the next day.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
shramiac

Re: Mike Brown grand jury will release verdict at 5pm centra

Post by shramiac »

Good luck.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

They're targeting police cars and small businesses now. Go figure lol
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Crazy!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army

Post by 1031 »

Ya they pretty much burned everything that had nothing to do with what they are protesting about. You know people that built business to give the people that lived there jobs. The step dad and mom helped by yelling burn this bitch down. I watched a Ustream where a guy was protesting and complaining about the police talking about solidarity and BS he was using his iphone to do the stream, some guy runs up and jacked his phone and ran off LMAO .

I hope their happy because they killed a city, a place people were working very hard to make a place built with mom and pop bizz's that bent over backward to hire local's. It will never recover the police when they are done will leave these fuckers to fend for them selves.

Thanks for the Magical Misery Tour Rev Al Sharpton
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

1031 wrote:

The USA's biggest racist!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

1031 wrote: I hope their happy because they killed a city, a place people were working very hard to make a place built with mom and pop bizz's that bent over backward to hire local's. It will never recover the police when they are done will leave these fuckers to fend for them selves.

Yep and I am guessing in a few years the whole area will look like Detroit. The messed up thing is I saw an article on VICE that more or less was a butthurt whine fest of someone complaining about "Riot-shaming". As if those who don't like criminal behavior or thievery are bigots. I guess an ultra liberal who took nothing but sociology classes in college must have written that article.

I say sociology classes since the books I read in college about it had some of the most unbalanced analyses I had ever seen.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Prepare your anus
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

oj.jpg
oj.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Good one!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

LOL

I bet they will get free stuff for Black Friday like they have for the past month or so ;D
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

It got out of hand fast, and I'm not really surprised. Pretty disgusting really. The real comedy gold in the situation is watching idiots argue about it on the internet, facebook is hilarious.

On a side note, all the peaceful protests in NY over the chokehold murder are pretty awesome. Shows not everybody in america is as fucked up as the south.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

The guy in NY didn't deserve to die but it wasn't from the choke hold, he had a heart attack and the coroner's report said he had no throat damage. You can't scream out if you are being choked to the point of death. What I've seen reported is that he had asthma, obesity, a heart condition, was resisting and had more than 30 offenses on his rap sheet. He should have known better to resist arrest with these health conditions and IMO, sadly, brought it upon himself. He was obviously resisting in the video, swatting the policeman's arms away on more than one occasion.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Gee, that was one unhealthy criminal, he really should have thought that through.