Hair metal in Seattle!?!?!? :OOOO

Non Vinnie discussion
Lil' Jack Horny

Hair metal in Seattle!?!?!? :OOOO

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Yes, as the deadline for college applications nears, and parents really don't seem to understand that the dreaded "C-word" is never to be spoken, I found myself in need of a release for my latent university anguish. My band right now is going way too slow, and we seem to have just an overall lack of motivation. So what have I done? Well, I've decided to take under my wing some inexperienced freshmen and teaching them the art of gigging and rehearsing and playing in a band in high school. But more importantly, I won't be locked into a "sound" that restricts the freedom of musical expression. If I want to cover Duran Duran, god damn it, I'll cover Duran Duran. So that's what this announcement is. The top music markets in the United States are Christian, country, and pop. Christian music just flat out sucks, country appeals to the more base of the common folk, so I've decided to move on to pop. Pop metal, that is. What is the closest thing to pop metal? Hair metal. That's right, folks, I am forming a hair metal band.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's excellent. Got a name in mind?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Ashley Dobson
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane