The Fappening!

Non Vinnie discussion
shramiac

The Fappening!

Post by shramiac »

Ok, I'll start it! :lol:

While I agree the guys/girls that hacked the pictures are definitely in the wrong and will probably do jail time if found (though millions of fanboys think them heroes), seriously, how many nude selfies can Jennifer Lawrence take?

Not that I've seen any of them of course.....I was told about them by a friend of a friend's cousin's uncle!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Re: The Fappening!

Post by doublev2 »

It seems like a publicity stunt to me.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I was going to post one for you but every one that I found was too explicit to post in the VVFF Lounge
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:I was going to post one for you but every one that I found was too explicit to post in the VVFF Lounge
Says WHO ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

;)
Commander in chief - VVF Army

Post by 1031 »

I don't get the point of taking a cell phone pic of your naked parts . What you gonna do show your girl friend .. Hey look at my coochie or hey check out this pic of some homeless guys cock ball deep in my ass. Really at what point do you need these on your phone ? I get it if your a celeb and you take these pics when your young and hot then put them in a safe with the plan to cash out and sell them later when your old or after your star studded heroin addiction has taken complete control.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

1031 wrote:I don't get the point of taking a cell phone pic of your naked parts . What you gonna do show your girl friend .. Hey look at my coochie or hey check out this pic of some homeless guys cock ball deep in my ass. Really at what point do you need these on your phone ? I get it if your a celeb and you take these pics when your young and hot then put them in a safe with the plan to cash out and sell them later when your old or after your star studded heroin addiction has taken complete control.

;)
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

I'm glad I have no idea what in the hell you guys are referring to. I hate the modern entertainment industry.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Basically someone hacked unsecured Cloud storage (a really stupid place to store naked pics of yourself) and shared the ones of popular celebs online.