The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
shramiac

Re: New Scratchy Rat Blog post

Post by shramiac »

When you spell correctly, I shall read! :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good article!

Is the '81 Ibi Destoyer a set neck?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 1031 »

shramiac wrote:When you spell correctly, I shall read! :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good article!

Is the '81 Ibi Destoyer a set neck?

Ha!! Thanks. And Yes the Destroyer was a real set neck DT400 first incarnation all mahogany killer flame top .. I sold that a few years ago. Great guitar I just felt it was at the point it had to go in the case or go to a collector. I love guitars but am not a collector, guitars are tools to me. Time was right and so was the price so away she went..
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I hear you bro!

So why we are on this topic has anybody heard the latest Adrian Vandenberg Project called Moon Kings? I will say that it lacks the flash and fire of his 80's material but what I have heard in a few spins are soulful cool tunes even if they don't turn the guitar world upside down. The singer has Coverdale Qualities........and there is serious Badlands Vibes I'm hearing hear................

Great article Rat whether it was from your work bench or not!

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Very cool! I picked up a red one with a hard case at a pawn store for $200 back in '93 and thought, "Yay! I've got an Adrian Smith Destroyer!" Sadly I found out a few years later his wasn't a bolt-on!!! :( :( :(

Love the old Number of the Beast tour footage were Adrian has his red and Dave Murray has his sunburst Destoyers. Dave had a DT500 with the block inlays though.

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 1031 »

[quote="Slayer"]I hear you bro!

So why we are on this topic has anybody heard the latest Adrian Vandenberg Project called Moon Kings? I will say that it lacks the flash and fire of his 80's material but what I have heard in a few spins are soulful cool tunes even if they don't turn the guitar world upside down. The singer has Coverdale Qualities........and there is serious Badlands Vibes I'm hearing hear................

Great article Rat whether it was from your work bench or not!

Thanks Slayer the writing is mine... Man this Moon Kings is great stuff.. I could hear him sing High wire right on..
Going to do some real listening on this Band tomorrow . Vandenberg is such a great player.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad