ARRG media go away

Non Vinnie discussion

ARRG media go away

Post by 1031 »

Dude this Ferguson crap is ridicules, some media moron stopped me at a QT by my home 18 miles from Ferguson and asked me how its affecting my life. I told him other than you guys turning it into a magnet for every idiot with a grudge it don't.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
poserboy71

Re: ARRG media go away

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote:Dude this Ferguson crap is ridicules, some media moron stopped me at a QT by my home 18 miles from Ferguson and asked me how its affecting my life. I told him other than you guys turning it into a magnet for every idiot with a grudge it don't.
Exactly.

"Someone that I didn't know was killed. I think I am owed some hair extensions."
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I guess she farted when leaving the store, hence the 2 guys had to cover their faces to block the smell!!!!

Yes, media beat ups are becoming far too common! Beat up....apparently what happened to the policeman by accounts! Not saying the kid deserved to die though! Aim for the feet!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:C'mon guys!!!! :(
Not being racist here. It is simply a CLASS issue.

People who do such things in protest are buffoons.
You are correct Shram. :D
I do not want to be misinterpreted.
Last edited by poserboy71 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

C'mon guys!!!! :(
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

Slayer wrote:Image

dude really? jesus.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AceAlive1 wrote:

dude really? jesus.
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, MUST BE a duck.

I agree with Uncle Kev and so do my black friends. :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

poserboy71 wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

dude really? jesus.
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, MUST BE a duck.

I agree with Uncle Kev and so do my black friends. :wink:

um no.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

um YES.

So , Are you saying that the L.A. riots were warranted ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

As Rodney King said " Caint we all just get along"

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Media makes most of these riots or at least elevates them. Friends of mine were there and they ask guys to pose like they are rioting for photographs, then that imagery brings out people who will do it. I think media just as responsible. Who knows if they have an agenda or not. Without knowing too much I can see both sides of these things but some cops are certainly trigger hapay but I have not enough info to form any opinion
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

All news stories are written by writers. It can be close to truth or nowhere near it. But every news Co sits down just like a fictional story and makes a story from the info and pictures they have. In theory we are living in a completely fictional world if we follow news without questioning every single little thing said. I worked for largest newspaper in usa for 12 years and pretty much most trusted and it's all the same. In fact the more trusted and regarded the more they can get away with.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And a lot of times story written before any footage and then they send out crews to find images and interviews to confirm the story. Even if they don't exist they find them.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

To clarify the term Nigger in modern times should not be a reference to the color of ones skin. Rather if used truthfully it should be a reference of a specific social economic class that has a certain vibe or attitude. This attitude relates to a lazy unmotivated person that feels that somebody owes them something or a living at their expense. This could be a person, a family, a community or the government that the person feels owes them.
A nigger can be a person of any color or creed and they can certainly be Caucasian, Mexican, Asian essentially any race and yes African too but not exclusively African.

Anybody who saw the video of what the deceased young man did shoving the store keeper to the ground while stealing from his store can understand the police being trigger happy when the same individual acts violent and resists arrest when confronted by the police. It is a shame that an unarmed young man chose a life of crime and challenged the police but if any of us fuck with the police we might just get killed.

[youtube][/youtube]
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:To clarify the term Nigger in modern times should not be a reference to the color of ones skin. Rather if used truthfully it should be a reference of a specific social economic class that has a certain vibe or attitude. This attitude relates to a lazy unmotivated person that feels that somebody owes them something or a living at their expense. This could be a person, a family, a community or the government that the person feels owes them.
A nigger can be a person of any color or creed and they can certainly be Caucasian, Mexican, Asian essentially any race and yes African too but not exclusively African.

Anybody who saw the video of what the deceased young man did shoving the store keeper to the ground while stealing from his store can understand the police being trigger happy when the same individual acts violent and resists arrest when confronted by the police. It is a shame that an unarmed young man chose a life of crime and challenged the police but if any of us fuck with the police we might just get killed.

[youtube][/youtube]
poserboy71 wrote:
shramiac wrote:C'mon guys!!!! :(
Not being racist here. It is simply a CLASS issue.

People who do such things in protest are buffoons.
You are correct Shram. :D
I do not want to be misinterpreted.
Right on the mark ,Kev.

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

The whole thing is media driven and screwed... example : They have made the officers race an issue, because if he had been a black officer it would have just been another day with zero coverage. They have made the fact that the prosecutor's father was killed by a black man 30 years ago a issue and subtext to say he cant do his job.

Yet they are fighting to keep Browns juvenile record sealed and reported there was no felony charges. This is a out and out lie by the media .. there are no convictions. And since he had just turned 18 two months before his only record in Missouri would be juvenile. And its been leaked there is a record and multiple charges and like most every juvenile in the city unless you kill someone its plead out because of a maxed out system. And why would you fight to keep quite a clean record ? So everyone's color actions character and history counts except Browns. Also I am sick of them showing pics of him when he was 12 or 6... guess why none of his recent pics make the news because he looks and posses like a gangster thug.

Where is the in depth character study interviews from his friends teachers school mates that media loves to do ? Gee wonder why that's absent..

Never let the facts get in the way of a law suite .
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

poserboy71 wrote:um YES.

So , Are you saying that the L.A. riots were warranted ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i was merely commenting on your poor excuse for a gif which seems out of place by about 50 years or more.

and dont speak about the los angeles riots if you were not there.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AceAlive1 wrote:

i was merely commenting on your poor excuse for a gif which seems out of place by about 50 years or more.

You need to fucking pay attention . It wasn't my GIF.

As for the L.A Riots, I will speak about whatever the fuck I would like to.
Why not educate yourself to these matters first instead of ACTING so shocked because someone used the naughty "N" word.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I was near the Los Angeles riots and Rick is accurate in his comparison
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah I get the points you guys are making and I don't think you're trying to be racist. Just it's hard to be "valid"(for want of a better word), when it comes from a pasty faced white boy! :P :lol: Reminds me of Randall Graves in Clerks 2 trying to "take back" porch monkey! Or the "fag" Harley rider episode of South Park. Both funny though. :D

Rodney King was a scumbag. My main memory is of the long haired truck driver getting smashed with a fire extinguisher just because he was white????!!!! Now THAT was racist.

Yeah the Brown kid was no angel, the cop has a cracked eye socket........ but still think he should have shot his legs. Shame the kid put himself in that position.

I only say all this because I'm in love with Rosario Dawson! :lol:
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

poserboy71 wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

Why not educate yourself to these matters first instead of ACTING so shocked because someone used the naughty "N" word.

or stop being a dick bag? yea, that option.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

lets forget this shit. Move on. No reason to get like this.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

shramiac wrote:Yeah I get the points you guys are making and I don't think you're trying to be racist. Just it's hard to be "valid"(for want of a better word), when it comes from a pasty faced white boy! :P :lol: Reminds me of Randall Graves in Clerks 2 trying to "take back" porch monkey! Or the "fag" Harley rider episode of South Park. Both funny though. :D

Rodney King was a scumbag. My main memory is of the long haired truck driver getting smashed with a fire extinguisher just because he was white????!!!! Now THAT was racist.

Yeah the Brown kid was no angel, the cop has a cracked eye socket........ but still think he should have shot his legs. Shame the kid put himself in that position.

I only say all this because I'm in love with Rosario Dawson! :lol:

That's a fine looking woman who is beautiful in a Haley Berry kind of way. I would be proud to have her by my side :-)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:

doublev2 wrote:lets forget this shit. Move on. No reason to get like this.
AceAlive1 wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:or stop being a dick bag? yea, that option.
Yes, I am all for you putting an end to your acting like a... how do you say? ... "a dick bag" .
But , If you are implying that Uncle Kev or I are "DICK BAGs", I can easily meet you and discuss your opinion.

I will be in Euclid tomorrow if you are feeling froggy. You can either come and shake my hand or deep throat my fist. Your choice.
We don't berate you or disrespect your opinion SO...
Keep up the disrespect and you will be shown the door.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This makes a solid point.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

shramiac wrote:I guess she farted when leaving the store, hence the 2 guys had to cover their faces to block the smell!!!!

Yes, media beat ups are becoming far too common! Beat up....apparently what happened to the policeman by accounts! Not saying the kid deserved to die though! Aim for the feet!!

My friend,
Most respectfully never ever pull out a gun unless you intend to kill some one. A gun is a tool to defend yourself in a life or death situation and is never to be used to get some ones attention or to slow them down.

I can see it now the State of Missouri being sued because a young man will never work or realize his potential because his foot was blown off by a policeman who shot him in the foot because he feared for his life. Does this sound crazy? This has become fucking reality in America I'm sorry to say.

The kid sadly was a fucking delinquent thug whose actions contributed and led to his death. I'm sorry that he was a thug and I'm sorry that he died but at 18 we know right from wrong and he chose wrong and died because of that fact.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/15/raw-video ... y9E7RD5ViL
ankh

Post by ankh »

the idea behind the article and the whole thing was to just stir controversy...........more than reporting the truth(about that, please take a look at my sig phrase by Pavlov),like Dino rightfully pointed out.One of the side effects is also collective subconscious hysteria that leads people to take decsions that defy common sense,on both sides.

about racist issues, i think this is appropriate,lighthearted but to the point:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"