Pearl (Porl) Thompson

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

Pearl (Porl) Thompson

Post by poserboy71 »

I am NOT insinuating that Vinnie had anything done or is living as a woman.
It seems as though Pearl is shrouded in mystery as well though.
Kudos to this strong person for being an inspiration to those that feel ashamed of their lifestyle.

[youtube][/youtube]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porl_Thompson

A random fan addresses the issue:

November 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

im sorry, i must admit with the posts of few in the past. where all fans here but there is massive elephant in the room an it needs to be addresed an explained to fans. you can throw all the jesus love an puppy crap all you want, the accepting talk etc. theres no hate here but im sure porl himself, would understand people are going to be saying all sorts. visualise this from any other band or muso? there would be a statement an a explanation. if my dad came home from work one day an was wearing a dress an called himeself a female name i wouldnt pretend it hasnt happened an not want a explanation. lets be realistic. there are goin to be homophobes who may get freaked out. but im not an even i think this is very unexpected an full on. ovcoase porl has every right as a human being to do whatever he wants an if we respect him we will respect his life. again though you cant say this isnt bizzare an maybe people just want a explanation. if you asked the deftones, jimmy page an robert plant, korn, ross robinson, an anyone else that love this band they be exactly the same. not trying to embarass porl at all but im sure hes expecting a lash back an hes expecting it. the guy was married to roberts sister an has kids, lets not act like its not a big suprise people
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Pearl (Porl) Thompson

Post by Genebaby »

Well there you go. More power to him. You can only imagine the life they were living before they decided being happy was important enough to make the change.

I may have seen him play live, I saw the Page & Plant tour. Apart from Robert and Jimmy, the thing I remember most was the hurdy gurdy solo, it was fantastic in the arena.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I'm digging the "finger in the power socket" dude!!! :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

shramiac wrote:I'm digging the "finger in the power socket" dude!!! :P
That's Bob Gruen... the photographer. He took the Dressed To Kill cover, Lennon at the Statue of Liberty and bunches more!