Randy's 32nd anniversary!

Non Vinnie discussion
shramiac

Randy's 32nd anniversary!

Post by shramiac »

BUT.........there's some good news on this sad day!!! :D :D :D

GRAIL RECORDING SNIPPETS!!!!!

http://www.bobdaisley.com/content/blizz ... holy-grail
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Re: Randy's 32nd anniversary!

Post by Slayer »

Love that stuff and I hope that it see the light of day at some point
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Bob Daisley being a class act and lightening the mood on such a heavy day.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

i wasnt even born yet(i was born months later) when randy passed on that unfortuante flight. who knows, would he have died if he simply said "can i get on the first flight?" ?

we might not be sitting here with heavy hearts right now.

a career cut extremely short, a life ended with only the beginning parts finished. he had so much left to accomplish, but it looks like he did a fine job and pretty much only had 4 albums to his credit.

some guys have 18 albums and still tour and are not in the same standing as mr rhoads is.

i am so glad that we have his music, the stories about him, the small bit of video we have and the tapes bob daisley recorded (who in hindsight seems like the smartest man living).

we also have a generation of people who were either taught by him or emulated his style and also seemingly a reincarnation of him in a tribute band put together by his brother kelle.

also some more randy rhoads material has surfaced from a canadian concert. looks like a whole roll of film.

people just need to let this stuff out already before its forgotten about or somethin happens to it.

just dont sell to sharon.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

"also some more randy rhoads material has surfaced from a canadian concert. looks like a whole roll of film."

What? What? What???????
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

shramiac wrote:"also some more randy rhoads material has surfaced from a canadian concert. looks like a whole roll of film."

What? What? What???????
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 470&type=1

join the facebook memorial randy rhoads community. theres alot to soak in.