My lead player kicks ass.

Non Vinnie discussion
TJMonster

My lead player kicks ass.

Post by TJMonster »

This is our show from saturday. The lead player is Greg Dewald. He basically taught all the guitar players in town. Except me, I'm magazine taught lol.
Walk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkJTSwVLflI
Piece of me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovB-kQGYtg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah man, he's really good, tasty setup too, PRS and Bogner. Is he just using the amp, or are there pedals too to get those sounds?

I see you strap on the guitar for other songs, very cool. No VVV's? :wink:
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vic just said "strap on". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, good guitar chops
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Damn TJ spruking his band! What's next TJ? Gonna tell us you can make guitars or something!!! :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

What? It's not like your ever gonna pay a cover to see us. I don't think any of you live near south bend Indiana.
metatron

Post by metatron »

That was cool. Love the person in the jack-o'-lantern/pumpkin-head outfit. Looked like there was alotta hotties there too. Good eye candy 4 the band. When you said 'don't do anything that I wouldn't'..that meant anything goes, right. :wink:

strap on :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

There was a chick there with a strap on. I threw a condom off my guitar at her.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Here is some eye candy. The blonde in the red skirt. To bad she smoked...
metatron

Post by metatron »

TJMonster wrote:Here is some eye candy. The blonde in the red skirt. To bad she smoked...
Maybe she'd give up smoking cigarettes & smoke your Baloney Pony:wink: . Cool song... Was that a cover :?: Really enjoyed that...besides the eye candy...oh & enjoyed the eye candy too... Gotta say, TJ, your a really good Player & Singer :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Yeah, we are all cover right now. That was "your love" by the outfield. I think the only songs I had solos on were the songs our girl sang and we dropped all those. If you go to the account, there's a lita ford song I do a solo on.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I enjoyed that song too, I might check out The Outfield one day.

The band is really good. I like the drummer's style, just playing for song, good strong beat, not too fast, which a lot of drummers do.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Nice stuff dude. So, are you still allowed to smoke in clubs in the US? It's banned in Oz! You can now happily return home from a night out and NOT smell like an ashtray!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, after gigs m clothes, my guitar, the case, the amp, everything would stink of smoke. Very different now.
metatron

Post by metatron »

TJMonster wrote:Yeah, we are all cover right now. That was "your love" by the outfield. I think the only songs I had solos on were the songs our girl sang and we dropped all those. If you go to the account, there's a lita ford song I do a solo on.
Very 80's OZ Rock,,,,awesome mullets :D
metatron

Post by metatron »

I have a long distance request, That TJ`s Hooker cover this song...love it sooo much :D