Douchebag on Oz Ebay

Non Vinnie discussion
shramiac

Douchebag on Oz Ebay

Post by shramiac »

Nice CHibanez tosspot!!!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ibanez-JEM-7 ... 19e9751932

Can one of the Oz boys report this? I keep getting blocked "you have cookies turned off"..........NO I DON"T! Even my iPhone is getting blocked?????? (Nobody loves me! :( :D )
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Douchebag on Oz Ebay

Post by Genebaby »

How would someone from eBay verify it's fake? It looks fine to me as I don't know much about the Ibi's.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It's "brand new, never used" but has a full replacement pickguard and pickups? Has a "Genuine Floyd" but in one of the pictures you can see "licensed under etc"? And why the eff would you take off the Edge and put on a Floyd anyway if the guitar is "new, never used"????

Fake, fake, fake! Some sucker is going to get done for $850!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Finally got IE (yuck) to let me through to report it but it had been withdrawn already due to "item not being available"! They guy was trying to get $2000!!!

Justice done!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yay!!!!

I guess any high end Ibanez that is sporting any kind of regular Floyd is a big sign.

So it looks like the Chinese are not copying Edge trems?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

They kinda do with the newer EdgeZero but still looks cheap as! They've never bothered to copy the Edge's pop in arm for some strange reason? Always a dead give away!
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Meh. My philosophy if someone is so gullible to get taken then there is not much you can do. A lot like the way those chinese pirates sell dvd sets that cost over 500$ for 100 and people buy it. The X-Files season DVDs come to mind.