Ya gotta laugh haven't you!

Non Vinnie discussion
shramiac

Ya gotta laugh haven't you!

Post by shramiac »

[youtube][/youtube]
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
KissMyAss

Re: Ya gotta laugh haven't you!

Post by KissMyAss »

[youtube][/youtube]
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

That was incredibly disturbing.......thankfully he kept his underwear on.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

He should be proud that his daughter stinks too. Now that's a legacy. Billy Bob...I mean Billy Ray..and Miley...what's a MILEY?
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Miley can sing like a mutha though!

Shame she's gone "the whore" route! (no pun intended)

Sex sells I guess?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

shramiac wrote:Miley can sing like a mutha though!

Shame she's gone "the whore" route! (no pun intended)

Sex sells I guess?

Her voice is average. I've been practically asexual for years. I don't care.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

If people micromanaged their own behavior instead of perceiving themselves as poor little me manipulated by sex, they wouldn't buy it. That's the problem with the generation. Too much responsibility on the other person, not enough personal responsibility. The internal system matters most.

If someone is talentless and needs sex to sell records, the best thing to do is avoid them. That's how people send a message to record companies. The consumer has the power, in every situation. These "artists" such as Justin Boober and Miley Cyrus reflect the general population. It takes two to make a sale.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Exactly!