Kissology 2....what a joke watch this video

Non Vinnie discussion
saintandsinner

Kissology 2....what a joke watch this video

Post by saintandsinner »

This should have been included on the kissology dvd but as i was horribly dissapointed with those 3 pieces of shit these are the clips that would have made them alot better.Besides they completely skipped over the vinnie years other than the press confernce and rio.what assholes
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, they are assholes. Gene's a self proclaimed asshole & for Paul, well he's a pillow biting asshole. :shock:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

At least Ace learned the song and synced it ok!!!!! Never bothered to buy it when I saw how little of Vinnie was on it. I had the Rio gig on VHS and 10 or so other bootleg VHSs, so I wasn't that interested.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This is one of the better looking lipsynchs of this tune from that promotional tour. I would love to ask Vinnie what his days were like when G,P,Eric,and Ace ,went of to promote the album. LEARNING THE SET ? Getting fitted for his costume,were they still trying to come up with his character? Was he putting his live rig together? :?: :?: :?:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Those performances lip syncing in Europe were cool, and they dragged Ace over there to pretend he was still in the band.

Good questions Rick. I have read that Ace was obligated to do the promo work with them and that had Gene Or Paul said something nice, like, please stay he may have stayed. Nothing much happened so he left and Vinnie took over.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think ace was the most popular member so they were holding out as long as they could, i guess they were thinking kiss may not make it without ace. lucky vinnie kicked ass. whats funny or not funny is ace made more money out of lick it up than vinnie as he was still a partner in the band.

its a shame they didn't get a token ace tune on creatures.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think the fact ace was still a owner of kiss could have been why v got a raw deal. maybe once he sold up they may have let vinnie in a little more financially. from what i hear kiss had most of there cash stolen by an accountant in 1988 so maybe it was cool vv got out anyway.
doublev

Post by doublev »

let me tell you this. i have heard from the horses mouth that they have not even an inch of love for vinnie. as far as they are concerned he does not exist.. a lot more than we think has gone on.
Last edited by doublev on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:let me tell you this. i have heard from the horses mouth that they have not even an inch of love for vinnie. as far as they are concerned he does not exist.. a lot more than we think as gone on.
Straight up Dino. Your 1000% right. & the VV/KISS X-files continues.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev

Post by doublev »

the only way v is going to be included in anything is if they have no other choice. i was surprised that paul put 'a million to one' on his live record. they want no ties with him in anyway.
teej

Post by teej »

goats .. now horses .. thats a veritable stable going on in your head bro :P .. animal farm anyone? hehehe
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
doublev

Post by doublev »

goat wins hands down. guys, i don't usually swear but i just want to let my hair down and say. FUCK .. now I want to say EXCUSE ME.
metatron

Post by metatron »

teej wrote:goats .. now horses .. thats a veritable stable going on in your head bro :P .. animal farm anyone? hehehe

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I wanna party at your farm Dino. No loss for animal pussy there. :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I think so many lies come out of gene and pauls mouth about peter and ace that its hard to believe what really happened.By the way ace may not have an equal share in the band anymore but he does own half the rights to his makeup so they are still paying him when tommy uses the makup and ace has to pay them if he uses the makeup.Ace has said on many occasions that gene lies about him and he was pissed that gene said he rewrote into the void because ace couldnt get it together when it was a total lie on genes part.With peter I think the whols thing revolves around money for him.I think it was shitty of G&P to not make them equal partners in the reunion tour.I like tommy and eric but i am disgusted that gene and paul put them in ace and peters makeup.....thats a crock of shit..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I disagree with making them equal members. Gene and Paul kept the Kiss machine going all those years. Ace and Peter kept fucking up and had little human decency coupled with no business sense. Ace and Peter fucked it up for everyone. Gene and Paul made up the difference with the money they lost ( and had to keep paying Ace and Peter after they left ) by paying VERY SMALL wages to their employees ( Eric, Vinnie, Mark, Bruce, and Eric S.).

Ace is most definitely NOT a songwriter and I do believe that his "songs" always need major help. If someone isn't HELPING him, nothing gets done. Can everyone here say Howarth and Scarlett ? I don't even know who helped him on Anomaly because I never bought it.

You are correct about Ace's makeup.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ace and Peter were lucky to join Kiss on the ground floor and enjoy the success as equal partners. If it wasn't for Gene and Paul Kiss would not have been as successful though Ace and Peter were essential ingredients in the Kiss sound originally.

They sold their rights so G & P did not have to give them back when the reunion was happening, I wouldn't have. They got paid well.

I have heard that Charlie Watts, Rolling Stones drummer, is a paid contract member as he was offered a steady wage or partnership. He took the wage as he wasn't sure if the band would make it. The other guys took the risk and are reaping the reward.
doublev

Post by doublev »

ace said when into the void that paul added a lot to the song.

peter is a mess, i love him but he makes the worst decissions. He' the Burt Reynolds of the rock drummer world when it comes to bad choices.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

doublev wrote:ace said when into the void that paul added a lot to the song.

peter is a mess, i love him but he makes the worst decissions. He' the Burt Reynolds of the rock drummer world when it comes to bad choices.
Sorry to revive an old thread, but this comment made me LoL :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino sure has a way with words sometimes.