KISS SS - logo

Non Vinnie discussion
heavystef

KISS SS - logo

Post by heavystef »

Back to the SS - logo:

Im not really shure, but I think in germany there is a law obout "printed things on paper" ( don't know how to express it better...).

for example: you make a movie about nazi germany. of course you must show SS - men in their uniforms, the german flag with the swastika and so on. it is allowed to do. but it is NOT allowed, to print thhose things on paper! (film posters, flyer and so on)

I own many books about nazi germany, many hitler bographys - not one single nazi symbol on the paper. historic pictures showing such symbols INSIDE the book are allowed and, of course, necessary.

I think it's the same thing with record covers.

In the 70s and 80s jewish promoters acted against the original kiss logo. In some way I can understand them by THEIR point of view. In america you have the absolute freedom of speech. in germany you have NOT (with GOOD reasons!) In america you can say: "there were NO gas chambers in Auschwitz!" - nothing will happen. In germany you go to jail for saying that. (with GOOD reasons).
But in germany we have Feedom Of Arts! so some things changed. The KISS logo is accepted by the german society as an piece of art and stage acting.
a courious example: it is strictly forbidden to smoke in pblic buildings (cinemas, theaters, restaurants and so on) BUT: if there is a theater play and an actor has to play a smoking guy - it is ALLOWED to smoke on stage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the OFFICIAL german way is now: NO PRINTED KISS LOGOS ON PAPER!!! but it is no problem to buy imported records in GERMAN internet stores, you also can buy t shirts without any problems and you will NEVER get any problems wearing original KISS clothings... but pleaase: don't visit a synagoge wearing them... :wink:

I grew up in EAST GERMANY, KISS were strictly forbidden, because they "ARE NAZIs"!!!! East Germany had also a strictly anti israel politics. so you could'nt even say: "Come on, Paul and Gene are JEWS, they cannot be NAZIS" . In all cases you were under suspect... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

another example: Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" is NOT FORBIDDEN in Germany because of its contend! Only the german state is holding the copyrights and refuses to print it. :roll:

All about you can say: the freedom of art in GERMANY is worth MORE than civil laws about nazi symbols. If you respect some boarders and different point of view (by jewish people for example) you will not get any problems.

CHEERS! 8)
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
shramiac

Re: KISS SS - logo

Post by shramiac »

Good one Steff.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

Agreed back in the day the SS symbol did mean a very evil thing and not wanting that revisted is very understandable.

FULL THROTTLE, Newcastle's Finest Rock Band
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks for that Stef.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:shock: :idea: :!:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

I searched the net last hour:

http://www.google.de/search?gs_rn=19&gs ... swam-YCABg

here are a couple of magazine covers from "Titanic" magazine, one of the leading satiric magazines in germany. Not ONE single swastika on the cover. even though there ist freedom of arts, its forbidden to print them on paper. INSIDE the magazine may be historic pictures with nazi symbols.

Cheers!
ankh

Post by ankh »

vielen dank!
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

The KISS logo doesn't make them Nazis. Good god, who the hell idolizes Hitler? You'd have to have a few marbles missing.

An entire country followed Hitler. That's always been the weakness in politics. I just don't understand how so many people followed complete psychos.

I never read Mein Kampf. I don't agree with eugenics at all. It's egotistical to perceive oneself as the perfect gene pool.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

I remember that a couple of years ago, here were talks on getting the original KISS stage logo
that was stored on Germany? Im pretty sure it was the same logo with a replaced set of SS's
Would make sense that if the Animalize Tour ended in Europe might be a possibility
but they ended the tour in USA and they were using the logo there.
Any light into it?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Poserboy71 fixes in YELLOW :
KissMyAss wrote:...Good god, who the hell idolizes Hitler? ...

("ALMOST") An entire country followed Hitler. That's always been the weakness in politics ( PEOPLE). I just don't understand how so many people followed complete psychos...
Believe me , I don't idolize Hitler or condone anything he did BUT you have to recognize what a brilliant mind he had and his desire to make things better for his people. His ideas were AMAZING albeit misguided and inhumane.

NEWBEGINNINGS
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I lean toward the theory that Adolf Hitler was a Psychopath. Level 9 narcissism is a god complex. Hitler believed he was Germany's savior. Adolf Hitler blamed the Jews for his woes. Another psychopathy red flag. An Oedipus complex does not explain Hitler's inability to feel compassion. He stole their assets, used them for slave labor, and killed himself rather than face the consequences of his actions. He took his wife with him, convinced her to kill herself as well. Psychopaths are predators to the end. He probably persuaded her to kill herself so nobody else would have her. The reason a psychopath kills or persuades others to kill is always selfish.

Also, Hitler was extremely shallow. He chose women solely on appearance. He often put Eva Braun down for the validation of his own ego. Publically announcing that a man should choose a woman beneath his intelligence without any regard to his mate's feelings. He was kind of a heartless prick.

Julius Caesar was a brilliant psychopath. Psychopathy hasn't any affect on intelligence. Psychopaths might claim their intelligence is enhanced. It only affects empathy. Morality.

The political arena is the perfect playground for a megalomaniac. Religion is also the favored lair for god complex psychopaths. We are all aware of Jim Jones.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

Well, CHANGE has come to Germany!!!!!

Here is the latest cover of ROCK HARD magazine. With original KISS logo. I think, the first one in German history... Cheers!

http://www.rockhard.de/
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

heavystef wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 9:07 pm Well, CHANGE has come to Germany!!!!!

Here is the latest cover of ROCK HARD magazine. With original KISS logo. I think, the first one in German history... Cheers!

http://www.rockhard.de/
CELEBRATION DAY !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No not an entire country following Hitler that's ridiculous. , but if you were against the party something nasty would happen so you are not going to say plus no alternative media back then. . Also Germany were suffering from severe poverty, poverty leads to nasty things too.
KissMyAss wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 am The KISS logo doesn't make them Nazis. Good god, who the hell idolizes Hitler? You'd have to have a few marbles missing.

An entire country followed Hitler. That's always been the weakness in politics. I just don't understand how so many people followed complete psychos.

I never read Mein Kampf. I don't agree with eugenics at all. It's egotistical to perceive oneself as the perfect gene pool.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Compliments of Stef. Danke.
Attachments
20170508_220317.jpg

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin