Venomous Amplification

Non Vinnie discussion
Raa

Venomous Amplification

Post by Raa »

Hi Everyone, first I'd like to start with a big thank you to Mr Vic for letting me post about my new amps here :). I'm proud to announce along with one of the greatest amp modding wizards all time. My new amp line. This week I'm working on the contract with Mr. Levi to get everything going. :) Many of you are fans of 80's rock, and my company is dedicated to the sounds of the 80's. I got the idea to start buidlings amp when I saw what some high cost amps that had crappy parts were going for. And told myself man I can build a better amp than that and make it sound like the real thing. So I began my amp building buisness. I'm Guitar Geek which I proudly boast about lol x). There is 20 years worth of Guitar knowledge in my amps. If many of you are familiar with Jose Arredondo and the work he did for Eddie Van Halen, and almost every big name 80's player, some of my amps will be no stranger to your ears. Heres a list of some of the amps I'm working on. If anyone would like to ask "any" questions feel free to ask :).

Jose modded amps:
Aegyptia Classic: Jose modded Plexi style amp
Aegyptia X: Jose modded 2203

Dangerous Attraction: Levi designed amp made only once for Doug Aldrich during Lion
White Lighting: Levi designed Def Leppard amp used during most of the 80's.

War Paint: 20 watt Class A clean amp, a hybrid of a Fender Clean, and Bogner Xtc. Influenced by the clean tones of Stevie Ray Vaughn. Most Fender amps do not have a mid control. (insert sexual innuendo) lol .. but this amp does, it takes out the tube recitifier section, and uses a soild sate rectifier.

Cabs: 4 x12 B cabs (front Loaded) with Scumback speakers.
Other Info:

Warranty will be 2 years on all parts minus the tubes. Should the amp mess up, the only term is buyer ships amp back, and amp must be in the same conditon it left, meaning no pulling wires, taking parts loose. If the amp is messed up, and the amp is returned as it left. I replace the Chasis completely. The tubes will have a shorter warranty, I'm using Nos Brown Base Tesla El34 (not the JJ branded), and Ei, Wxt, Ge 5 star, and Mullard Blackburn 12ax7's. If the tubes die before 30 days, I ask only that the buyer pays shipping on the tubes, and I will ship tubes, and cover the shipping from on my end, since that would be cheap to do. The wait time right now for my amps, the thing that will take the longest is with the Cabs, Headshell, and Chassis. There will only be about 5 people tops working on these amps with us. I assemble the amps, someone else does the cabinets.

Custom shop options: I've not settled on this part yet, but thinking about offering different circuit options, transformer options, to make the amps a little more personal. The amp will be limited editons of 25 amps tops for some models, and less amps for other models. I hope to do this for the next 5 years. :) Most amp companies do not offer a good warranty. This is the part some people may not agree with. But I feel it's important to mention. One term will be if someone buys the amp, and decides the don't like it, I don't take any amps back due to the fact all are custom built of hard to find parts. The amps will be under warranty for whoever owns them, so if you sell to someone, they will get the same warranty as original owner. My reason for doing this is I lose alot of money on the Cabinet, Chasis, and some parts side of it. The parts I keep around are the complete circuit boards. Upon a customer ordering an amp, the headshell, and cabs will be the waiting time, the rest of the amps will be ready to go. Right now I'm buying up enough parts for the next 3 years. Most of all I want HAPPY customers! I want people who have these amps to feel they got a great musical investment, not a hyped amp based on someone like Jose Arrendondo's name.

Working on a blog this week with all the details, and info, and going over everything with Mr Levi to make things are to his approval. And as they say on the racetrack "we're offfffff!" lol. I'm ready to go to work too :).
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."