Fun with Verbal Irony

Non Vinnie discussion
KissMyAss

Fun with Verbal Irony

Post by KissMyAss »

If people hand you lemons, squeeze it in their eyes, whilst crying out, "I don't even like lemonade." It's a winner in any situation.

Bite me? You didn't know I was a vampire, did you? Silly, silly mortal!

I am quite evil. The bodies I buried are fertilizing my flower garden.

Oh yes, I voted. I wrote in Bokrug for President. If anyone can bring doom upon this country, he can.

In my next life, I want to be a coffee pot.

I am not mad, why do you perceive me as mad? Wait! Be quiet. I'm listening to the demons feuding inside my head.

Political correctness isn't a euphemism for censorship. No, not at all.

I shall plot world conquest, after I decide whether CNN or Fox news is more accurate, which will be quite soon...quite soon...muhahahaha...
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
MatthewF

Re: Fun with Verbal Irony

Post by MatthewF »

Uh oh I think KMA is riding the Crazy Train!

ALLLLLL ABOARD! HAHAHAHAHA!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

AYY AYY AYY AYY!!!!
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

That's gotta be some strong Shit.... :shock:
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

verbal irony

noun
irony in which a person says or writes one thing and means another, or uses words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of the literal meaning.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/verbal+irony
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

The title explained it all. Non-serious and ironic.

C'est la vie.

“Try to understand men. If you understand each other you will be kind to each other. Knowing a man well never leads to hate and almost always leads to love.”
― John Steinbeck

Hatred is ignorance.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

:? You made a post fooling around. I made a post fooling around. The result is anger......
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I am not mad.
Identity is human arrogance. Identity is knowledge neither you nor I can possess. You have a name you identify with. If someone asked you, "who are you?" you've been trained to say, "I am.." Weren't you alive before hearing your first "label"? Your existence preceded all labels, all "identity". Identity is an illusion, a figment of the human imagination, like calendars and time. Nature doesn't have the time. Embryos don't have a name.

Do dogs have a name in the wild? No, their identity is brainwashed into their minds, like us. If others insist I am unstable, and if I believe it, I will defend. I am not defending anymore. I am existing. I am no different from you. You are no different from me. We are all human.

The measurement is enslavement. The self is the dungeon master of everyone's misery. I am cutting the handcuffs bolted to the brick wall. Existence is peace. Existence is contentment. Existence is the creativity of a child-like innocence. Existence is loving all animals, all nature. Existence is freedom. Who am I to break free of the sabotaging ego society demands? Nobody. That's the point.

I can no longer live the lie of self, ego, or identity. Perception is a reality. The more true it is, the less it bleeds. Un-brainwashing is a long road, and one well worth travelling. When I understand myself as a human, then I will understand others. Like everyone.

No it won't make me better than anyone. There is no superiority or inferiority. The sun sayeth not to the earth, "I am the center" and the moon weeps no tears of pity because it hasn't an ocean.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I mean that in the way of social identity, and not individuality.