sandy hook

Non Vinnie discussion
doublev2

sandy hook

Post by doublev2 »

i keep trying to convince myself that it wasn't a hoax but jesus http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... is-actors/
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: sandy hook

Post by doublev2 »

and some stuff i can not ignore anymore
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's crazy Dino. Was it all fake? Were there actual victims? Was everyone involved an actor?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Real or fake,Crimes against children are just painful to watch.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
mrblitz

Post by mrblitz »

i hear ya, dino. throughout history, government and media have given little or no reason to be trusted.

i'm not sayin' nobody died; just that you can never tell with these kinds of stories; what really happened.

edit: this is one of the reasons i love rock and roll. leave the politics and news out of it, and just plain rock away. i know that's a bit simplistic, because rock bands and the music industry have tons of politics. but in the end, it boils down to the music and the show.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I dont know what happend but I wish these probable actors will come forward. You would think if they are being accused of being crisis actors the would sue for slander but not a peep. I just hope its all not fake but it looks totally weird to me until they come out and answer questions.
Some people say its so obama can get guns banned some say the gun companies are involved because sales of guns ho through the roof after these incidents. I dont know or care to be honest but I would like to know why all these actors are involved. Could be a good explanation but how will we know if they dont answer.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I am very sad for the kids if indeed it happend. I am sure it did but maybe not the way it was told in media.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am not convinced that women was the lawyer for the aurora shooting though
. I think thats all wrong.
Funny how no one sees adam lanza including neigbours for 3 years yet they know he was obssesd with video games.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And most teachers and kids who died were new to the school within past year.
As well what school bus driver would leave destressed kids with a complete stranger gene rosen . Hes also registere eith sag actors agency. Also virtually no injured. Also parents giving interviews the day after .. I would not be able to get off the floor if my kids had been shot yet they come out quite controlled.

Too many questions.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Freaky!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Living 15 minutes away from Sandy Hook I can tell you it was real...a 6 yr old boy was shot 11 times with a assault rifle and his lower face and jaw bone was gone, also 1 of his hands was shot off !!! Such a sad day...say a prayer for all victim's and their families that have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.... :cry:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Thanks ed. I have never seen any details like what you said about the poor boy. Did examiner release that info?
Also with all cell phones and caneras in school no footage of anything released and no footage of lanza. The media wouod have spent lots of money for footage of parents being reunited with kids or any one on scerne taking footagem the press got virtuallly nothing.
Not saying it didnt happen just lots and lots of questions.
The medical examiner in his statement said kids he saw were from 3 to 11 years old and then turns out 6 and 7 only. Plus he acted like a jerk in interview.
Just lots of questions that could easily be answered.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

The "Sandy Hook hoax" was started by a conspiracy theorist.

Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

BigEd wrote:Living 15 minutes away from Sandy Hook I can tell you it was real...a 6 yr old boy was shot 11 times with a assault rifle and his lower face and jaw bone was gone, also 1 of his hands was shot off !!! Such a sad day...say a prayer for all victim's and their families that have to deal with this for the rest of their lives.... :cry:
You're good folk.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

I know someone who lives local - he says it happened alright
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sorry I started this..
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Sorry I started this..
Dino, It is an important discussion that needs to be addressed.

As for the use of an assault rifle, as far as I know, it was left in the trunk of the car . I believe four pistols were used but I cannot confirm it nor do I want tolook for it.

This tears me up.
I agree with Dino about the so-called parents giving interviews within hours of their children being murdered. WHO THE FUCK COULD DO THAT ?

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Yesterday's paper....all children at Sandy Hook were shot with "BushMaster" assault rifle, glock 10mm and SigSauer 9mm were found inside and 1 was used to self inflict himself, shotgun found in trunk of car...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks Ed.

NEWBEGINNINGS
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

I'm eager to see the evolution of The Sandy Hook conspiracy theory and how it parallels the changes the 9/11 Truther conspiracy did. I think there are people out there who will always be skeptical and never accept evidence against their beliefs. I've seen a lot of conspiracy theorists on atheist forums. So I guess defense mechanisms, and biases live on after religion is over in your life.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Questioning everything is a good thing. People in power like to get away with things over the people all the time. It's getting harder and harder with technology to tell the public something happened and have us full believe the story/explanation.

I'm confused cause if the videos are true then what are the actors doing in all these prominent "roles"?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Faked cnn broadcast
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Bless the children/people who were killed, but it's all pretty much a false flag attack; the same massacre that occurred in Colorado with James Holmes. Obama introduces Gun Laws...then two mass shootings happen just months a part? COME ON!
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

If im correct didnt one mass shooting occur before he signed Gun Laws? The one that nearly killed Gabrielle Giffords.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I havent heard of that one...will have to look into it. Either way, these mass shootings occurring shorty before/after obamas introduction to gun laws is highly suspicious...and in no doubt all connected. The sandy hook victims families seemed a bit too chipper after their loved onea died...ive seen some good vids on the stuff.
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Bless the children/people who were killed, but it's all pretty much a false flag attack; the same massacre that occurred in Colorado with James Holmes. Obama introduces Gun Laws...then two mass shootings happen just months a part? COME ON!
Agreed.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Ah personal credulity. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Typically whenever one mass shooting happens the press obsess over it which causes more of the same thing to happen. There is a psychologist (cannot remember his name) that studies the waves of mass shootings that occur and typically ones preceding the original only happen if the media concentrates on the story. It gives sad sacks like Lanza the excuse to make themselves infamous. The media does this because they have to compete for an audience with the internet and all other news sources these days
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... -full-data

Looking at the data from the website above you will notice few mass shootings that occured months apart earlier on but in the late 90s you start seeing them occur more and more frequently. This also coincides with the time when most people started getting the internet in their homes.

Mass shootings occuring months apart are nothing new. Interestingly I dont remember anyone claiming the push to get The Brady Bill signed by Clinton being part of a false flag attack.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Based on the evidence I've come across and the details dealing with Sandy Hook, it's safe to say it was planned and Adam Lanza (sp?) was possibly not even the shooter. Not to mention the 'family' members aren't really even related to one another, or the supposed 'victims'...funny how a girl who was supposed to be dead appeared with Obama after the shooting :P And the media using the photo of a girl who was still alive as one of the victims until the girls' mother discovered it and reported it; then they began using a different photo for a supposedly deceased girl.

The evidence is overwhelming and silly psychologists think they know everything :P