9-11-01

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

9-11-01

Post by poserboy71 »

Take a moment to pray . Remember 9-11-01.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

God Bless those who lost thier lives, and family. My prayers are with them today.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I can't beleive it will be 10 years next year.

A terrible thing 911 was. Such a sensless waste of life.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sux dog's balls that's for sure. Dunno if everyone knew but Dream Theater released their live CD on that day. The cover featured a New York skyline on fire! Obviously it was withdrawn from sales within a couple of hours and a new cover designed!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I either didn't know that or don't remember it. You're a big DT fan aren't you?
doublev

Post by doublev »

had some family in and around the twin towers and i was their about 30 minutes before changing from the subway to the PATH train. My good friend worked at the windows on the world and my wife's uncle was the xerox repair guy for most of the WTC. My wife's dad worked opposite to the WTC building and said it was more scary than his time in Vietnam where he was the only survivor from his platoon after an ambush.
teej

Post by teej »

watch zeitgeist .... then all your USA dreams will come tumbling down ... seriously people .. I thank TJ for enlightening me ... was an inside job .. the americans killed their own to get what they were after ,,,, dont believe me ? watch the movie .. it's one of the most life changing things ever
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I believe it Teej, it was a shocking crime and the real bad guys are still out there.
doublev

Post by doublev »

teej
i thought this from day one, but its a touchy subject and i didn't want to start politics on the board (anyone please feel free to contact me if you are offended). that said my wife's uncle called my mother in law before the first hit and said bombs were going off all over the building. al. so areas my wife's uncle was allowed to work in were restricted for about a week before hand.

i used to live in brooklyn and the new owner of the wtc at the time also owned some river said warehouses he wanted to knock down and turn into expensive apartments and shops. the locals all stood up against him and won in court to keep the river side the way it has always been. a mater of a week after that victory all the warehouses were burnt down in a fire. The guy is a crook. the second largest gold deposit in the usa was under the trade center and thats never been recovered.

so many more things to say but its not the place in my opinion. but it devestated my wife's family for sure.
teej

Post by teej »

just watch the movie man .. RIP all the vicitms

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Possio

Post by Possio »

Complete and utter BS in my opinion. Sorry, don´t mean to
offend anyone, just don´t buy it.
teej

Post by teej »

which part dont you believe man ?

Possio

Post by Possio »

Teej, the "inside job .. the americans killed their own" I don´t buy.
Lotsa people do, obviously, all over the world.
Security in th US was pretty lax at the time, it was one big party( I was there at the time and a few years prior, Clinton years) this was in my opinion
not as hard to commit as it may seem + they (perpetrators) just got lucky with the collapsing aspect of the towers.
Taking a domestic flight was like getting on a bus.

Chaney/Rummy and all those guys later saw an opportunity to use this
new found patroitims to invade and try to create a US base (Christian, Democratic call it what you will) in the Middle east to try and calm things down + there´s obviously some usefull oil to be had there to boot....
Their (US) intelligence was wrong and it was NOT sucha "cake walk" as it was first made out to be to get the Arabs to go along with this idea after Saddam was removed.
We can discuss this thing forever, but I´m adamant with my
non conspiracy beliefs. Nothing personal. I still love you all!!! haha!
doublev

Post by doublev »

ha, i just thought they were covering up something worse than reported, either inside job (by crooks or goverment) or a bigger terror operation and bigger mistakes. i do believe we are not being told the truth whatever that is but no goverment tells any of us the truth in my opinion.
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

There were bombs going off before the first plane hit, and right after. There is footage where you can hear bombs going off. The wtc had been planned for many, many yrs. Bill Clinton caught some of the same terrorist with blueprints to the w.t.c. Bill does what he always does... "lets them go." So do I believe our gov knew about this conspiracy before it took place... "Yes" they knew about it.
teej

Post by teej »

i just think people should watch the film .. it's not a sensationalism thing .. it's just pure facts .. like why was Bush having dinner with the Binladin family the day before it went off? why were norad so utterly useless etc etc .. could be here all day but check it out then decide

doublev

Post by doublev »

yes. its pretty wild.

I also had a studio for work in the WTC. I let it go about a month before 9-11 and one day just before entering the building I saw a plane flying so low I thought it was going to hit. All of us on the ground looked up and were sure it was going to hit. It was a unmarked jet for sure. Shook me up that day, but I believe it was some sort of test.
Also with all the cameras at the pentagon and DC why is their no footage of that plane. Also my pilot friend said its impossible what those planes did. Like I said I don't want to piss off friends who may not want to believe this.

Like I said a family member died that day and the last thing he said was there were bombs going off all over the place.. his job in the navy was to deactivate floating mines in the ocean so he knew all about bombs... this was before the first plane hit (i still have not seen any clear footage of that plane hitting) and a good friend was trapped in the restaurant on top as well as a few stories of friends who should have been in the building.

The biggest joke is the statement that they found one of the hijackers passports in the rubble of the building in perfect shape.

Ok , i Should cool it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

yeah. teej, i saw loose change 911 about 4 years ago which started most of this off. i have not checked out that film.
teej

Post by teej »

it's free to watch .. just google it

doublev

Post by doublev »

ok. You know who is very good on this subject.. Robert Fleischman. He has a lot of info on the cancer industry too, which is pretty scary. I spoke to him a little about 911 about a month ago.
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

The gov here to Me are more like playground children than adults. It's like kids and their Treehouses, kids switch treehouses too much, and have playground sparts over who's treehouse is cooler. Politicians switch sides from Republican to Democrat, and vice versa too often for me to believe any such parties exist anymore. People are foolish to think either of those parties still stand for the same ideals, or even exist anymore. I consider myself a conservative in the middle ground and not the right, or left. Politics are like bigfoot, every one in awhile the world is given an image or some form of evidence to prove such a mythological creature exist just to keep the belief going there is such a thing. When Obama was getting elected I knew this country was screwed. Alot of people looked at him becoming Pres from a superficial point of view. I wouldn't care if we had a Japanese Pres as long as he did what was right for the whole, and not just some, or a particular select audience that's gonna vote people in so those Phatcats can scratch each others back, and say screw everyone else in the long run.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Military intelligence, two words combined that can't make seeeense
Possiblyyyyyy I've seeeeen tooooo much, Hangar 18, I knooow to muuch!!!