Congratulations Parker Roberts

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

Congratulations Parker Roberts

Post by poserboy71 »

Our VERY OWN Parker Roberts ( Lil' Jack Horny) is in the October 2010 issue of Guitar World in the "Defenders Of The Faith" section and he PROUDLY flew the Vinnie Vincent flag by saying how he likes to play "Animal by VVI and would love to own a Jackson Vinnie Vincent model.

Vinnie , I sure hope that you appreciate this and show 17 year old Parker Roberts some respect and love for keeping your name "out there" in a positive light. We only want the best for you and are eagerly awaiting your return.

Again, Parker- You have done us proud my boy. Be sure to carry the article with you at ALL times to show all of the ladies that you are NATIONWIDE !!!

SO PROUD FOR YOU !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rick S.-Poserboy71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

That's freegan awesome!
Is there an online link or only in the mag itself?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm sure Parker will shove it up our asses and post it soon enough!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very cool Parker. We all want a Jackson VVV don't we? Maybe a Monster will have to do.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Congratulations Lil' Jack Horny (aka : Parker Roberts). That's awesome. Good on you man. Can't wait to read the 'Defenders Of The Faith' article.

Genebaby...I want A Monster, cause it's made with Love (i'm sucking up cause I want one...like bad)...But all jokes aside, the Monsters do look great. (& I want the Monster logo on the headstock). I only loyalty to those who deserve my loyalty. Life is to short for it to be filled with B.S.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great Job Parker!

Shred the walls down!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Well done dude! That was a dream of mine when I was younger! Then it was winning The Masters, The Open, Aussie Open, captain the Oz cricket team, captain the Canberra Raiders in winning the NRL (look up NRL you Americans and see REAL football :wink:), marrying...........................
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You wanted to captain the Canberra Raiders?...
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Thanks a ton, guys! I didn't even realize I was in the issue until Shecky told me on Facebook! Though my issue hasn't come yet, I'll be sure to scan it and post it on here for all Vinnie fans to see! Always happy to wave the pink and silver flag, I may just be the first in Guitar World history to do so xD but I'm getting ahead of myself. Thank you guys so much for the kind words, it really makes me feel special. Between getting my truck backed into, my guitar stolen, and then backing my truck into the bushes (seriously, those things gotta be made out of titanium or something) it hasn't been the best summer for me and going back to school and having to deal with a lot of stress and bullshit has been wearing me down lately, not to mention my other account on the computer was corrupted and I keep dying trying to kill the Metroid Queen in Metroid Other M, which just came out last week, so your guys' words and recent news really lifted me up :D Thanks guys
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Don't fall to pieces yet Parker. Let your future significant other destroy you properly and slowly. Until then - Be very kind to people yet be extremely selfish and get what is yours !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'll have to look up that Metroid game, I do like the series, just not much time to play these days.

Congrats again as well.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:You wanted to captain the Canberra Raiders?...
Yep! I was a big Brisbane Souths fan as a kid, so when a lot of their players moved to Canberra to play in the Sydney comp, I started supporting them! I still have the 94' Grand Final on vhs! Mal's last triumphant game for the green machine!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Congrats Parker :)

With every blessing you recieve always give back, is my advice. This way you will always recieve blessings, and never take a thing for granted in life. Always put your family first too! That's all that matters, and the most important thing in the World! When it comes to your personal life be true to those who are true to you, and cast all the hangers on to the side. Balance is the most important thing, and you have to achieve it to be able to be work in these creative fields. Rock on!!

8)
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

quentin that was as if you read my personal note book! my thought exactly you rock man !

congrats brother parker welcome to guitar world
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Quentin and Chris know and understand THE SECRET .

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:Quentin and Chris know and understand THE SECRET .
You've been watching too much Oprah! Ha ha "The Secret". I prefer the church of Earl Hickey myself!!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Quentin and Chris know and understand THE SECRET .
You've been watching too much Oprah! Ha ha "The Secret". I prefer the church of Earl Hickey myself!!!!
Classic !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Parker-Post the page my man !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Man, Rick I was just moving some pallets with my forklift and I was thinking the same thing!!!! "Twilight Zone"!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I missd this issue! Anyone upload so we can all see LJH in his Vinnie praising moment?
ankh

Post by ankh »

kudos to ya,LJH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!