Sad News DTK Has Split

Non Vinnie discussion
Kisstrooper

Sad News DTK Has Split

Post by Kisstrooper »

Its with great sadness that i have to let you guys know that 2 years of blood sweat tears and lots of dollars have been pissed up the wall and Dressed To Kill has finished.

I put my heart and soul into this project with a friend of over 25 years, Wayne, and due to influence from his girlfriend friction was caused and the band has split with no way of reconcilliation, Waynes decision to let a woman dominate his thoughts and actions has astounded me and i will no longer call him friend but pity his poor judgement ( take a look in the Our Gear area to see what sort of guy i am, his explorer was high on my list of projects and a gift from me to him, no money, no strings no anything just your my best bud and i want to do this for you ).http://vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2521

End of the day im devasted and also angry,pissed off and out for blood, all these emotions rolled into one and its totally F##KED UP

End of Rant

Tony

FULL THROTTLE, Newcastle's Finest Rock Band
Kisstrooper

Re: Sad News DTK Has Split

Post by Kisstrooper »

Would you let this rule your life ? If she looked like a super model i would maybe understand in some way !
Attachments
421073_10150548396282876_535022875_9011540_853149157_n.jpg
421073_10150548396282876_535022875_9011540_853149157_n.jpg (28.01 KiB) Viewed 2290 times

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

That's effed up man! Sorry to hear.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 1031 »

Everybody deserves to be happy, while his decision may leave you with a solid WTF, its his to make. 25 years of friendship is to special to toss away over what you think he should do with his life. I am not saying it don't suck or that hes even right. Life is to short, it just is what it is. Besides just replace him in the band , hes one member. I am sure there are other kiss fans that will take the slot.

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

Two cents of advice from the old guy.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Dude. I understand. I had just finished rebuilding my band in the mid 90s with a kick-ass line up. We had several rehearsals under our belts and were setting up our first gig when the bass players wife decided he was spending too much time on "this band thing". He quit...the next week the lead guitarist left to join another band and then it all fell apart. It never worked out after that. Could never get a group of like minded guys that could invest time, get along or collaborate. After a year of revolving musicians I threw in the drum-sticks for good.

But even understanding, posting the chicks pic is kinda harsh.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Sorry to hear that but ...Hey Tony can you get more in deep ?
What did exactly happen ? Is this a new gf ?
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about that news...I have the same problem here. My partner and friend is staying all the time with his super duper wife and has absolutely no time for the things at work. But his wife is speaking for him. At one way it's funny but the other way it's very sad....

You find other band members - I'm still waiting :mrgreen:
Wolfi
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey Tony. Sorry to hear that. Look if the band is making you money, then replace him...that's what Gene & Paul would do. I sure you'll find another Paul.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

metatron wrote:Hey Tony. Sorry to hear that. Look if the band is making you money, then replace him...that's what Gene & Paul would do. I sure you'll find another Paul.

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

Happy to elaborate,
Last year the "girl" pictured above joins our FB page, then starts the comments under photos " The cute ones live in Newcastle " ( she lives in Sydney ) bla bla bla them comes the PM from her to me how she digs the band, did i want to catch up etc, i softly say nah i have GF etc but my buddy Wayne might like to go out ( thought hey he needs to get out a little ) next minute shes attached to him like a parasite, in band room while we do makeup, giving advice what we should and shouldnt do etc etc....i have word and say dude she has to give us space and not be backstage with us ( this was the first incident ) he doesnt take it well and disregards my request.
Then recently she PM's me im a Dickhead and Wayne is so much better ect etc im like WTF you fat bitch, who the F do u think you are, so i tell Wayne quite bluntly to "Put You Bitch On A Leash " she's a nut case and you can do much better PLUS to stop thinking with your dick and use your brain for a change.

Next day band dissolves and he takes the bass player with him, end of story.

n3p

Post by n3p »

I still think you should do a Frehley's Comet tribute :lol:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

n3p wrote:I still think you should do a Frehley's Comet tribute :lol:
I am got the guys formed already,
Me , Stuart Ward Drums, Ross Hadley Guitar ( music teacher ) , Jed Piper on bass ( young guy also plays double bass ) , we start rehearsal next week and im also auditioning for Crimzon Lake who has one of the first Iron Madien singers, Paul Mario Day on lead vocals ( he lives in Australia now )

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/comp ... rimzonlake

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Tony , is not the girl's fault
it's your friend's fault , he is the weak minded person that lets that girl destroy
your friendship with him and the band , let him go , the girl might end up dumping him
as fast as got engaged with him and he will come back to you saying sorry.
Im 2000% sure that your friend doesn't have much luck with the girls,that's why he care about her
so much and same way im sure that the girl doesn't really really care about him , he flirted first with you.
So ....you don't have to care much about all of this, you'll learn from this.
Let's see what happens in a month or maybe a year or maybe two.
Keep me updated , my bet is set. been there, seen that many times,its a classic !
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

No way!!! Paul Day lives in Oz!!!!!! Does he still do the "fencing foil in the mouth" blood spurt??? I kid I kid! Cool news though Tony.

As you can tell, I'm a Maiden junkie from way back!!!

P.S. Whar Sammy just said!
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

shramiac wrote:No way!!! Paul Day lives in Oz!!!!!! Does he still do the "fencing foil in the mouth" blood spurt??? I kid I kid! Cool news though Tony.

As you can tell, I'm a Maiden junkie from way back!!!

P.S. Whar Sammy just said!
Yep he sure does, was talking with him last week, he's also in a covers band called Defaced that plays about town as well, man that dude can sign, im kinda pumped i might have a shot at Crimzon Lake though they have a big sound.

Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

Streetbeat wrote:Tony , is not the girl's fault
it's your friend's fault , he is the weak minded person that lets that girl destroy
your friendship with him and the band , let him go , the girl might end up dumping him
as fast as got engaged with him and he will come back to you saying sorry.
Im 2000% sure that your friend doesn't have much luck with the girls,that's why he care about her
so much and same way im sure that the girl doesn't really really care about him , he flirted first with you.
So ....you don't have to care much about all of this, you'll learn from this.
Let's see what happens in a month or maybe a year or maybe two.
Keep me updated , my bet is set. been there, seen that many times,its a classic !
Correct Wayne dosent have much luck with the ladies, and he has made stupid decision, anyway that door closing has opened 2 new doors for me , u only live once and im not about to roll over and die just yet :D

beano

Post by beano »

Kisstrooper wrote:Happy to elaborate,
Last year the "girl" pictured above joins our FB page, then starts the comments under photos " The cute ones live in Newcastle " ( she lives in Sydney ) bla bla bla them comes the PM from her to me how she digs the band, did i want to catch up etc, i softly say nah i have GF etc but my buddy Wayne might like to go out ( thought hey he needs to get out a little ) next minute shes attached to him like a parasite, in band room while we do makeup, giving advice what we should and shouldnt do etc etc....i have word and say dude she has to give us space and not be backstage with us ( this was the first incident ) he doesnt take it well and disregards my request.
Then recently she PM's me im a Dickhead and Wayne is so much better ect etc im like WTF you fat bitch, who the F do u think you are, so i tell Wayne quite bluntly to "Put You Bitch On A Leash " she's a nut case and you can do much better PLUS to stop thinking with your dick and use your brain for a change.

Next day band dissolves and he takes the bass player with him, end of story.
Sorry to hear it KT

Sounds like freakin' Spinal Tap
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It has ALREADY worked in your favor. BLESSINGS !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

Hopefully, give it time, she will dissappear and you 2 can rekindle the 'dudes' relationships.
Keep it open if you can.....if it was a 25 yr friendship, maybe you can be the better man and be patient with him and give him a big smooch to get things back on track....even if it's 10yrs away.
Good luck mate, Birnie
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

To add fuel to the fire he has restarted the band under a new name ( The Australian Kiss Show ), stole my bio i wrote and is using my photos with my image to promote the band, can u F'ing believe the hide of this guy ??? im normally a very calm understanding guy but today i have never wanted to beat somebody so much in all my life...to find a booking agents site with my bio, my photos , my drum riser etc etc was the straw that broke this camels back, Wayne is a liar, a thief and in my opinion should be dragged to the town square and stoned to death with ME casting the first stone. Music is for enjoyment, its to tap your foot to, dance , raise your fist in glee and a powerful riff not to steal, lie and cheat your once good friends very soul, may this scumbag die a slow and painful death and i will spit on his grave !

erg2

Post by erg2 »

Kisstrooper wrote:To add fuel to the fire he has restarted the band under a new name ( The Australian Kiss Show ), stole my bio i wrote and is using my photos with my image to promote the band, can u F'ing believe the hide of this guy ??? im normally a very calm understanding guy but today i have never wanted to beat somebody so much in all my life...to find a booking agents site with my bio, my photos , my drum riser etc etc was the straw that broke this camels back, Wayne is a liar, a thief and in my opinion should be dragged to the town square and stoned to death with ME casting the first stone. Music is for enjoyment, its to tap your foot to, dance , raise your fist in glee and a powerful riff not to steal, lie and cheat your once good friends very soul, may this scumbag die a slow and painful death and i will spit on his grave !
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds as if you were in a band with Vinnie Vincent.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Oh dear! That does suck then Tony! Best wishes.
metatron

Post by metatron »

So, hang on man....Has the rest of the band gone with him too? Fuck bands. Never again I tell you. Man I could tell you some stories. I still get harassed by people. 'Put another band together, put another band together.' Under my breath I tell them to go get fucked. The difference with you Tony is, if you guys were making Money, then it more like business venture & you have more than just idol worship to lose. When I was in bands, made no money...just lots of idol worship. That didn't pay the bills. I fact, we'd lose heaps of Money cause I wanted to have the stage literally on fire (Fucken Vinnie's (& KISS's) fault again :lol: for setting the standard in the BGR Video).
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

metatron wrote:So, hang on man....Has the rest of the band gone with him too? Fuck bands. Never again I tell you. Man I could tell you some stories. I still get harassed by people. 'Put another band together, put another band together.' Under my breath I tell them to go get fucked. The difference with you Tony is, if you guys were making Money, then it more like business venture & you have more than just idol worship to lose. When I was in bands, made no money...just lots of idol worship. That didn't pay the bills. I fact, we'd lose heaps of Money cause I wanted to have the stage literally on fire (Fucken Vinnie's (& KISS's) fault again :lol: for setting the standard in the BGR Video).

Yep they have, they are even still advertising my light up guitars as there own !!!
I built the stage props, drum riser , guitars etc etc etc sinking thousands into the group over 2 years and these thieves now take the lot, not to mention the drummer is my cousin no less !

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You've got the photos to prove you built it all! A nice call to your cousin to return all the props or the police will be contacted should get you a result! :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

SO, They took ALL of the stage props,etc ???? :? :? :? :?

That makes me want to travel and kick some ass.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

Dont worry this Saturday is collection day, the booking agent has now removed my bio and photos, its time for some hardball im afraid.

metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer man, I'd be pretty pissed by that. Time for that old saying, 'Revenge is better than Christmas.'

BTW, do they already have a new Ace? If so this seems pre planned. There was some scheming going on.
[youtube][/youtube]
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

Yes they do and his identity is being kept secret ( wankers ), the girlfriend would have been behind if for sure LOL

Post by 1031 »

Kisstrooper wrote:
metatron wrote:So, hang on man....Has the rest of the band gone with him too? Fuck bands. Never again I tell you. Man I could tell you some stories. I still get harassed by people. 'Put another band together, put another band together.' Under my breath I tell them to go get fucked. The difference with you Tony is, if you guys were making Money, then it more like business venture & you have more than just idol worship to lose. When I was in bands, made no money...just lots of idol worship. That didn't pay the bills. I fact, we'd lose heaps of Money cause I wanted to have the stage literally on fire (Fucken Vinnie's (& KISS's) fault again :lol: for setting the standard in the BGR Video).

Yep they have, they are even still advertising my light up guitars as there own !!!
I built the stage props, drum riser , guitars etc etc etc sinking thousands into the group over 2 years and these thieves now take the lot, not to mention the drummer is my cousin no less !

I must have completely misunderstood the situation. I thought this guy just quit, not that he engineered a take over and kick you out of your band.
If thats the case tell them all to pound sand and take back every piece of equipment.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yer, it's the same o' situation. A good friend who was in a band that was getting pretty big in the 80's (opened for Skid Row, the Cult, Cheap Trick, The Angels, Danish rock band D-A-D and Kings of the Sun) told me how he got replaced by his scheming band mates.
The rhythm guitarist & singer were fucking his girlfriend on the side, & then one night at rehearsal sat him down & proceed to tell him how much of 'a slut she was' & that my friend, (the lead guitarist) had to make an executive decision to either leave her, 'the slut' & be in the band or leave the band. Well you can image the shock (actually if you knew these two other guys, the rhythm guitarist & singer, it wouldn't come as a shock. The rhythm guitarist ended up dying from 'Asthma attack' aka 'a drug overdose'...& everyone in the scene made him out to be a fucken saint.)
Anyways, my friend, (the lead guitarist) told his 'band mates' he need a few days to process it all & to find a new home to lay his hat. So he calls back a few days later & the bassist (another evil kunt) informs him that he has been replaced.
The guy that replaced him, only weeks before was asking my friend, how he did certain things in specific songs. This was pretty much set the stage for my friend decline into a world of Drugs & Alcohol. To the point it almost killed him. Even now, I've been informed that the bassest of the band has been scheming to get all the writing credits to all the songs. Songs he had nothing to do with. Yep, sure are a lot of kunts out there.

P.S...hope certain scum bags read this...you know who you are.