Brooklyn...over & out

Non Vinnie discussion
Brooklyn_Born

Brooklyn...over & out

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Hey everyone :D

After 23 plus years of following Vinnie im finally calling it a day :!: :D

I have met some awesome, awesome people here over the past couple of years and at the dub v forum when Dino ran it too!

But I just cannot follow a guy that doesnt even give a flying f*ck for the people that really do care about him, offer him help for free to restart his career and visit this fan forum daily to check in and talk shop...He wouldnt give a single one of us the time of day...In the end Its the team here that kept me visiting this forum..not an interest in Vinnie...

I'll be checking in here over the next week while i have items on ebay listed in case any of you guys have questions, a friend is listing the 40 items on my behalf and I have a heap more to sell! PM me w/questions..

I would really like to thanks the great members of this forum - Vic,Dino,Rick,Andrew,Kev,Wolfi,Dannii,Sammy,Jason,Tony,PinkWiz,TJ,Tina,Alex...and the rest of you too! its people like you that keep Vinnies name alive cause Vinnie is certainly doing nothing to keep his name up in lights...

Vinnie helped build our Rock n Roll dreams but he broke them too...

Take Care Good Peoples!

BB
Last edited by Brooklyn_Born on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Brooklyn...over & out

Post by Genebaby »

Johnny B Goode! Woah, I saw the stuff in the sale section and now it makes sense. I will watch some of your stuff on EBay.

Please feel free to say hi whenever you like, you'll be missed dude.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I totally understand where you're coming from man... hate to see ya go though.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ditto from me!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Sad but true what you're saying. We follow a guy but he don't want us to support him...
My interest being a Vinnie fan slow down too but there is still interest on his music.
We will see what will happen in the next one or two years.. If Mr. Cusano is doing nothing - I'm out too...

Wolfi
metatron

Post by metatron »

NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Say it isn't so. Johnny Stay....We won't mention THAT name ever again. We'll talk about other stufff. NO!!!!!!!
Yes Johnny, look at the cat. No don't look away, look at the cat! Now you know how it feels. :cry: :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It all comes down to the fact that we are here for each other more than for Vinnie anymore. All of us have felt the need to disengage every once in a while. Clear your head and come back. You are family and the door will remain OPEN.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes, exactly!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:It all comes down to the fact that we are here for each other more than for Vinnie anymore. All of us have felt the need to disengage every once in a while. Clear your head and come back. You are family and the door will remain OPEN.
John,
R.E.S. really states it perfectly here. Nobody is here for Cusano at least not anymore. We gather here for the friendships that we built some of us over many years now. Vinnie's outstanding music was the start of this and occasionally the old music still introduces us to new friends but if it were not for the efforts of Dino, Rick, Chris and Vic we wouldn't even discuss Vinnie anymore because after all what is there really to say. The great people who are members here drive this great forum and someday I see this evolving into a guitarists or Melodic Rock Forum that also talks about Vinnie and the great music that he composed.

You will be greatly missed but consider visiting often once you are refreshed from taking a well deserved break.

Kev
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Very kind words from some truly awesome people :) I really appreciate everything you have all said and I think outside this cyberworld we would be friends for sure as we just get along so well. It's such a shame that vv can't be a part of it and share some experiences with this group, he really missed the mark and deep down he knows it..I'm really struggling with his actions against members here and have done so for some months...I don't know, I think I care too much!

KeV - you hit it on the head my friend

Dannii - that's a cool cat man, to cool to be looking that sad!

Vic - keep my membership open if you can so I can drop in to say hi now and then...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

poserboy71 wrote:It all comes down to the fact that we are here for each other more than for Vinnie anymore. All of us have felt the need to disengage every once in a while. Clear your head and come back. You are family and the door will remain OPEN.
You're too good Brother :wink:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

BB, of course your membership will stay valid. Let me know if you ever have trouble accessing your account, I can help you out rather than sign up again.

All the best, you've been on a cleanse for a while now, good luck with your auctions. I still can't brin myself to get rid of anything Kiss or Vinnie related.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Hey everyone :D

After 23 plus years of following Vinnie im finally calling it a day :!: :D

I have met some awesome, awesome people here over the past couple of years and at the dub v forum when Dino ran it too!

But I just cannot follow a guy that doesnt even give a flying f*ck for the people that really do care about him, offer him help for free to restart his career and visit this fan forum daily to check in and talk shop...He wouldnt give a single one of us the time of day...In the end Its the team here that kept me visiting this forum..not an interest in Vinnie...

I'll be checking in here over the next week while i have items on ebay listed in case any of you guys have questions, a friend is listing the 40 items on my behalf and I have a heap more to sell! PM me w/questions..

I would really like to thanks the great members of this forum - Vic,Dino,Rick,Andrew,Kev,Wolfi,Dannii,Sammy,Jason,Tony,PinkWiz,TJ,Tina,Alex...and the rest of you too! its people like you that keep Vinnies name alive cause Vinnie is certainly doing nothing to keep his name up in lights...

Vinnie helped build our Rock n Roll dreams but he broke them too...

Take Care Good Peoples!

BB
Take care BB !
I'm sure you'll be back at some stage.

There's been many nightshifts when just you and I were online.
Nothing was said but it was alwasys good too see you logged on at the same time as me. :P

Take it easy dude !
:twisted:
Kisstrooper

Post by Kisstrooper »

We could change it to the forum of "cool guys that like to hang out" then you dont have to go ?

I gave up on VV long ago, love his music but he is really a non starter for new stuff, his useby date has long passed.

The global social interaction here is great and brings a smile to my face, make sure u dont go too far ok.

FULL THROTTLE, Newcastle's Finest Rock Band
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Take care BB !
I'm sure you'll be back at some stage.

There's been many nightshifts when just you and I were online.
Nothing was said but it was alwasys good too see you logged on at the same time as me. :P

Take it easy dude !
:twisted:[/quote]

I remember Jason, we'd talk Queen and how awesome they really are!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

Ahhh, that's right !
CHeck my latest Queen update in Other Bands......cute !
n3p

Post by n3p »

Right, what can I do to convince you to stay? Nudes? Cake? Booberry?
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Lol maybe?!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!