Four weeks in....

Non Vinnie discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Four weeks in....

Post by Genebaby »

It's now 4 weeks since this board truly became live. It's hard to believe what's happened since then sometimes.

Thanks to everyone for making this a community once again. It's been great guys.

The first few days especially were crazy with no news or updates at all from the old board, hence this one existing.

Seems things have settled down to a mild form of craziness which is cool with me.

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ankh

Post by ankh »

thanks to you and all the other people who make this board so nice and special
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Right back at ALL of you. THANK YOU !!

-Poserboy71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

Thanks Gene for setting it up in the 1st place!
Appreciate the initail invite and is now (always has been) the better VV forum
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Yep let freedom rock

or Ronnie "Lee" Keel :lol: "The right to rock"!!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Thanks Vic for starting this great (a fine example of the Austrian School of economics, Libertarian…what the founding father of the USA intended their country to be based on… freedom) website. So everyone, stand up & put your hands together of Vic. But lets no forget our brothers who fought in the trenches, who paved the way for what we have today. Lets us not forget doublev & Streetbeat, who injured grueling circumstances, Who had our best interests close at heart, but due to the sensitivity of ‘others’ had no choice but to toe the line. And last but not least. The Grand daddy of them all…Thank you PyroMessiah for starting the ball rolling on forums like this, honoring our (fallen) hero, Vinnie Vincent.

"Let the sound of screaming guitars ring for eternity, for all to hear, Let Freedom Rock!!!"
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks guys, this place is great because of the contributions of all that are here. We make it what it is together.

In other news we are much easier to find now. If you google Vinnie Vincent Forum we come up as the third site, though it is a very early testing version of the index which I think will right itself in time.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
stagehand74

Post by stagehand74 »

What kind of response would VV bring if he was to tour? Would the USA be the best place to start or Asia, Australia and Europe? I am interested in what true VV fans think.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome Stagehand74,

I totally dig Vinnie and I feel that a clinic tour of Guitar Centers would be the best way of reintroducing himself back into music. 2 1/2 hours of a combined guitar demonstration(playing to backing tracks),question and answer ,plus meet and greet, would be perfect. He could sell his new CD's and possibly the AZG guitar. This would be PROMOTED very well unlike having to depend on shady local rock promoters. The buzz would be incredible and circulate wildly throughout the guitar community. This would be the only thing he could do to possibly put a band together and land a package tour. If not ,he'll have the luck of playing dives for twenty people in each town like Kip Winger does.A sad reality because Vinnie doesn't deserve that.! John Corabi just did a successful Guitar Center clinic tour(sponsored by Gibson).

VINNIE VINCENT GUITAR CENTER TOUR !!!!!!

-Poserboy71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS