Gene and Shannon finally break up

Non Vinnie discussion
MeteoraXV

Gene and Shannon finally break up

Post by MeteoraXV »

It doesn't look good for the dirty ol devil :twisted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/1 ... 76367.html

I randomly came across this and it's big news for me, since I don't care much for relationships or watch his show (or TV at all)

I cant believe she stayed with him for so long hahaha, I see no hope for Gene, you bad boy

"Listen I uh never met these girls before...they were there"

Vinnie is ofcourse smiling his :twisted: smile
Skwint

Re: Gene and Shannon finally break up

Post by Skwint »

not directed to you or your post but to the story - i dont care.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Me neither, I'm not a gossip girl and I don't follow the news or whatever but I find Gene the person pretty interesting :twisted:
will he go against his biological theory of 'the male was born to be with as many woman as possible' and actually stop banging other chicks
or will he be faithful
XDDDD faithful
Gene Simmons
faithful
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Meh! All for the show. Guess the ratings are dropping!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Shannon will take him to the cleaners, Gene will hate that.

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

For those who couldn't see the clip, you can see it here;
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthre ... n-Tweed-Is...
'Gene Simmons Family Jewels Recap: Shannon Walks Out
June 15, 2011 04:41 AM by Lucille_Barilla

After twenty-seven years together and two children, Shannon begins to doubt her relationship with Gene, and that is part of what Gene Simmons Family Jewels season six will focus on. Eldest son Nick’s move out of the family home wasn’t as traumatic for Shannon as when daughter Sophie left for college. Shannon realizes that that the rock and roll lifestyle and Gene’s constant time on the road away from her and their family may not be what she wants anymore. Gene Simmons Family Jewels got serious when Shannon said, “Milestones are when you take stock of your life when you either want to move forward or take check of what you’re doing.” After finding photos of Gene at yet another business meeting with two buxom blondes, Shannon has had enough. She asks Gene to go to therapy to find out why he has a constant need for attention from women and why he is still such a workaholic at sixty-one years old. Revealed Shannon, “When the kids were younger we didn’t have many differences. As time went on, we had differences but I hid them from the children because I didn’t want them to get upset.” Gene heads to the therapist, but finds it difficult to reveal both to her and himself why he acts as he does when he is in “work” mode, which is all the time. He also addresses his fear of failure and the institution of marriage. Son Nick also feels that it is time for Gene to hang up the double life and allow Shannon to be part of his complete life once and for all. Daughter Sophie tells Gene that if she was ever forced to make a choice between her parents, she would go with her mom, but would always love her dad. At a emotional therapy session, Gene and Shannon confront their problems and it concludes with Shannon walking out of the session, returning home, packing a bag and leaving the home they shared. Will this mean the end of Gene Simmons Family Jewels? Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Gene Simmons Family Jewels and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards. For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site '
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Oh this is from Family Jewels? I knew this was gonna happen. The idea of not marrying is so deeply rooted in his head that I'm sure he won't change much.

Anyone ever read his book 'Sex Money Kiss'? I did a while ago. It's extremely interesting for especially men to read (didn't say much about Vinnie though). And he nicely explains it all there. Men was made to sleep with as many women as possible or something like that, banging chicks left right center, and marriage of course would stand in the way of that. A man can't remain dedicated to one woman forever! Men should never get married because the wife gets half of everything in case of divorce. Women on the other hand, should get married as often as possible and divorce as soon as possible :D

Me myself I'm don't care much for longterm relationships and marriage either :) I'm not very romantic :lol: it makes me sick bleeergh then again I'm only 19, just a kid

Btw i just saw this talkshow clip

[youtube][/youtube]

Shannon walks out of the talkshow mad at Simmons
He doesnt even care the bastard he's got a nice girlfriend and he blows it
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I watched his show when it first came out, but it became clear in the second season that it wasn't a "reality" show. It's an "unscripted" television show.
The family members are put into situations/scenarios that are clearly pre-planned and set-up by the production. They all poorly try to act like it's "real" and hilarity ensues.

Sophie doesn't want a 16th birthday party = Nick talks Gene into throwing her a party
Gene hates little kids = Gene is forced into taking his nephews to an amusement park where *gasp* the kids get lost
Shannon gets treated badly at a local salon = Gene buys salon for Shannon to run

I'm interested in the life and times of a famous musician/celebrity, not the made-up antics of spoiled rich people.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

erg2 wrote:Shannon gets treated badly at a local salon = Gene buys salon for Shannon to run
HAHAHAA oh man thats brilliant!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

MeteoraXV wrote:
erg2 wrote:Shannon gets treated badly at a local salon = Gene buys salon for Shannon to run
HAHAHAA oh man thats brilliant!
If only it had been...

You could almost hear the film crew whispering "Act! Act!"
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

People I know really like the show but I've only seen the first season when it came out a few years ago.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I still enjoy watching it now & then... I bet Vinnie's an avid fan :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

metatron wrote: Shannon will take him to the cleaners, Gene will hate that.
No she won't.

They're not married and none of this is real.

It's all for the ratings and some goofy season ending cliff hanger.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

I remember the "surprise-wedding" Shannon arranged for them in the first season, but apparently it didn't count since Gene still talks about him and Shannon as "happylie unmarried".

I bet the final episode of Family Jewels ends up with the "real" marriage! ;)
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Oh my FUCK he's engaged O.o
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

He's actually going against his philosophies...wow I''m surprised
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Really?....that's even worse, Gene you are letting yourself down. Next he won't like money!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Hey if doesn't like the money, he can always send it to me! Hmmmm now where have I heard that said before???
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

shramiac wrote:Hey if doesn't like the money, he can always send it to me! Hmmmm now where have I heard that said before???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: