A sincere apology to everyone on VVFF

Non Vinnie discussion
PinkWiz

Re: A sincere apology to everyone on VVFF

Post by PinkWiz »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Now where are all the dangling chains, machines and chloroform?
Oh, I think I can accommodate... :twisted:
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

"To err is human; to forgive, divine." - Alexander Pope
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I like that quote :)
Raa

Post by Raa »

Hi Ankh / angel. :) I remember you from my last time here. I think your a nice person :). And you do have great taste in music too! :) Angel so many of us here have taken up for Vinnie. Including me, and other members. Even now I would help Vinnie creatively if I could. I don't think he cares for me, espeically in showing back up here now, but I hope to come here, and if I can lend some form of support I hope I can, more than anyone I'd love to hear some new music from him. But I care about Vinnie as a person, many people do. Vinnie has his flaws no doubt, but I feel noone is perfect. I know quite a bit about V's past. And I think he had it tough in the industry for a long time. I still meet many of his fans, and the fans more times have good experiences with Vinnie. It does NOT shock me when someone says they had a good experience with Vinnie. There was a time when Vinnie gave his fans gifts, when he did walk among them, and meet them, and was VERY social with fans. Vinnie I feel lost faith in humanity long ago due to the industry is my belief. He is not the only musician whos outlook on life was changed by the industry, and different things effect people differently. And from my point of view it's understandable in terms of the crap he put up with just to be in the biz back then. I know much about the 80's music scene, and MANY artist were treated like complete shit. In my opinion Vinnie was treated like shit for many years by the industry, and I think that destroyed his faith in humanity. To me I will always have neutral feelings about Vinnie. I don't like it when people slam him, and they have never been wronged by him. If different when someone has wronged someone else. But sometimes Vinnie has NOT done a thing to some people who treat him with nothing but cruel words. It's bullshit every time you read a VV story, most times it's starts off (mind you not speaking on this forum but other articles on V I've seen online, please noone be offended) But I see these articles they start off positive, then one jerk shows up, and begins basically picking on him. And then it becomes an article full of negative stupid comments. My theory is this" If people don't like tiddy's dont go to strip bars, and if people don't like Vv's music...... don't listen to it. I do always hope he does release new music, or even some of his past material. But for me it's all about the music. I chose not to be mean to Vinnie, because that I'm aware of he has never done it to me. Sometimes I see people going off on Vinnie who have no right, like example, I feel I have more right to be mad at Vinnie than some people do. And I'm NOT mad at Vinnie, have no bad feelings about him at all. I pray for him. I hope his health is good, and he still plays music somehow. But I feel other than praying for him, theres not much I can do for him.

But Angel I don't feel anyone should hold anything against you for caring about Vinnie. This does not make you a bad person, it makes you a good person. Like I say noone is perfect. I know I'm not.
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Raa wrote:Hi Ankh / angel. :) I remember you from my last time here. I think your a nice person :). And you do have great taste in music too! :) Angel so many of us here have taken up for Vinnie. Including me, and other members. Even now I would help Vinnie creatively if I could. I don't think he cares for me, espeically in showing back up here now, but I hope to come here, and if I can lend some form of support I hope I can, more than anyone I'd love to hear some new music from him. But I care about Vinnie as a person, many people do. Vinnie has his flaws no doubt, but I feel noone is perfect. I know quite a bit about V's past. And I think he had it tough in the industry for a long time. I still meet many of his fans, and the fans more times have good experiences with Vinnie. It does NOT shock me when someone says they had a good experience with Vinnie. There was a time when Vinnie gave his fans gifts, when he did walk among them, and meet them, and was VERY social with fans. Vinnie I feel lost faith in humanity long ago due to the industry is my belief. He is not the only musician whos outlook on life was changed by the industry, and different things effect people differently. And from my point of view it's understandable in terms of the crap he put up with just to be in the biz back then. I know much about the 80's music scene, and MANY artist were treated like complete shit. In my opinion Vinnie was treated like shit for many years by the industry, and I think that destroyed his faith in humanity. To me I will always have neutral feelings about Vinnie. I don't like it when people slam him, and they have never been wronged by him. If different when someone has wronged someone else. But sometimes Vinnie has NOT done a thing to some people who treat him with nothing but cruel words. It's bullshit every time you read a VV story, most times it's starts off (mind you not speaking on this forum but other articles on V I've seen online, please noone be offended) But I see these articles they start off positive, then one jerk shows up, and begins basically picking on him. And then it becomes an article full of negative stupid comments. My theory is this" If people don't like tiddy's dont go to strip bars, and if people don't like Vv's music...... don't listen to it. I do always hope he does release new music, or even some of his past material. But for me it's all about the music. I chose not to be mean to Vinnie, because that I'm aware of he has never done it to me. Sometimes I see people going off on Vinnie who have no right, like example, I feel I have more right to be mad at Vinnie than some people do. And I'm NOT mad at Vinnie, have no bad feelings about him at all. I pray for him. I hope his health is good, and he still plays music somehow. But I feel other than praying for him, theres not much I can do for him.

But Angel I don't feel anyone should hold anything against you for caring about Vinnie. This does not make you a bad person, it makes you a good person. Like I say noone is perfect. I know I'm not.
Thanks for all your input, really means a lot :)

I agree with how some people have no right to belittle Vinnie, when he has done nothing wrong to them. I've even seen more hateful comments such as calling him 'fag' and hoping he 'rots and dies in his house'...from people who haven't even met him! As far as everything goes, if you and Vinnie have a past together, whether it is good or bad, you have the right to express that. But, if you don't even know Vinnie, why bother saying such things? Some people are just so cruel.

I do still feel horrible for what I did, but I feel so bad for him. Like I stated in the beginning of the thread 'I love him but I'm not IN love with him'. I care about him, ya know? Something about him just drew me to him. Some may question how can you possibly care for someone you never met, don't even know personally and is known to be a jerk...I can't answer why. I just feel bad for him; how he's always in his house and does nothing but surfs the web. That really hit home because I used to be that way, but for different reasons. I had no desire to go out or talk to people, all I did was go on the net...and I could be a cold hearted bitch at times.

With help, I was able to change. And that's what I want to do for Vinnie - Help him. Yes, I see that the possibility of helping him is almost non-existent but I wont give up. I am a very sensitive person who can feel others pain; I don't like seeing others in pain. That's why I did what I did, in hopes of getting his attention...once I did, I would begin the process of trying to help him.

I am still sorry for all I did. But I wont give up on trying to somehow get a hold of him to help him. My heart is too big, too kind, too loving to let someone slip away. This may make me seem insane...so be it. I will not let up until he is gone from this Earth.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

No offense AW, but your Nightingale Complex could bite you in the ass when trying to help someone who doesn't want help... you just end up stressing over someone who could care less.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Oh I'm not stressing about it at all :) I'll know when my time is up.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

QA, Ankhwarrior is new here, this is not VA from before.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Raa

Post by Raa »

Ah ok wasn't sure! I thought she was the Angel from last time I was here. It's like members morph into new people around here or something! x) lol jk.

Hi Ankh, since we've not met before, nice to meet you :).
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."
Raa

Post by Raa »

"this place is sooo confusing like wonderland." Ok if a fucking striped cat that stands on his head shows up .......I'm outta here! lmfao jk :lol: :shock: :wink:
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

AnkhWarrior wrote: I wont give up on trying to somehow get a hold of him to help him. My heart is too big, too kind, too loving to let someone slip away. This may make me seem insane...so be it. I will not let up until he is gone from this Earth.
This Big Heart you speck of, it has me fascinated.
Does this big heart, this too much kindness, this too much loving extend beyond the realm of Vinnie Vincent.
Does it include, the people who have had their money, goods, time & faith stolen from them by this, 'whateveritis' that poor, poor Vinnie is suffering from.
Or are they just collateral damage?
Are they means to an end?
Is it indeed a case of the 'wants' of one, Vinnie Vincent outweigh the money, goods, time & faith of the many?
Attachments
file 77.jpg
file 77.jpg (12.91 KiB) Viewed 3337 times
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

doppelganger wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote: I wont give up on trying to somehow get a hold of him to help him. My heart is too big, too kind, too loving to let someone slip away. This may make me seem insane...so be it. I will not let up until he is gone from this Earth.
This Big Heart you speck of, it has me fascinated.
Does this big heart, this too much kindness, this too much loving extend beyond the realm of Vinnie Vincent.
Does it include, the people who have had their money, goods, time & faith stolen from them by this, 'whateveritis' that poor, poor Vinnie is suffering from.
Or are they just collateral damage?
Are they means to an end?
Is it indeed a case of the 'wants' of one, Vinnie Vincent outweigh the money, goods, time & faith of the many?
What may be unfortunate to some, yes, it does include all of which you stated. Perhaps I just see things from a much different perspective. People were hurt, yes...but doesn't everyone make mistakes and/or hurt others? I've done my fair share and I'm sure others have as well.
I can't grasp how people want to continue holding grudges over things such as money and inanimate objects. Much worse things have happened to people, I'm sure. I've dealt with worse things than simply getting money taken, trust betrayed, etc...Like I said, perhaps I'm different and see differently.
Some say they have forgiven him, but the way they act doesn't seem that way. That sends a negative message to VV. I agree with Raa on here that the atmosphere of this forum must change if anyone expects anything to change. I know, most people will say nothing will change, VV is never coming back and all that. Their hope is gone. Mine isn't. I've always been a hopeful person and that's not going to change :)

To me it seems as soon as someone comes to VV defense on here, that person is sorta badgered for it. Now, I believe everyone has their right to express their opinion on anything; whether it be positive or negative. You, along with everyone else here can say whatever you wish. But why must I be badgered for what I believe in, how I feel and what I'm doing? Sure, you can express your opinion on that. But, it seems that every time I say something pertaining to having hope for VV, trying to help him or sticking up for him in the least...people do not like.

I've met some great people on here, which I am more than happy to say. But I don't think I want to be part of a forum where I can't express my opinion, thoughts and feelings freely. All of what I say may be wrong in your eyes, but I should still have the right to say it. I surely don't badger anyone on here for anything negative they may say of Vinnie; it's your right to say whatever you want.

After doing what I did, I was sorry but, my feelings toward Vinnie did not change. I was hoping that perhaps I could have a fresh start on this forum, begin anew. But with the way things are looking...that doesn't seem possible. No sir, you aren't driving me out. I've just come to the conclusion that I am not free to express myself here, since all my views and feelings are wrong in your eyes.

I thank all the good people I've met here :) You know who you all are that I've gotten close to. This will be my last post on the VVFF. God Bless.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

But AW, people are STILL owed money or a product by him today. Just because time has gone by doesn't mean that he's automatically off the hook from stealing? Has nothing to do with holding a grudge.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Why do all angels say its their last post but it never is.
You said you want to be here forever then last post.
We all defended vinnie like you..once upon a time.
Bye Bye
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

AnkhWarrior wrote: To me it seems as soon as someone comes to VV defense on here, that person is sorta badgered for it. Now, I believe everyone has their right to express their opinion on anything; whether it be positive or negative. You, along with everyone else here can say whatever you wish. But why must I be badgered for what I believe in, how I feel and what I'm doing? Sure, you can express your opinion on that. But, it seems that every time I say something pertaining to having hope for VV, trying to help him or sticking up for him in the least...people do not like.
The difference between VVF & your FB page Vinnie's Angels was that as soon as someone said something YOU didn't agree with, you'd delete their posts.
As soon as people said something YOU do not like, YOU'd delete.
No discussion, no explanation, nothing, You'd just delete their comments & then gag them by blocking them from posting anything.
Cause you can't do this here, YOU are the one , (as you put it) 'do not like'.
You can't even explain why your in-love with a person by haven't even meet.
You lived by the sword & you were forced to fall on your sword when you got caught out.

AnkhWarrior wrote: I thank all the good people I've met here :) You know who you all are that I've gotten close to. This will be my last post on the VVFF. God Bless.
Are these the 'good people' you consciously decided to deceive.
Being one thing on this forum & being your true self as Vinnie's Angel.
This is far from being your last post.
Your lurking in the shadows as this is being typed.
You have no where else to go.
Your obsession compels you to come back.
Just like RAA, telling us many years ago that he wouldn't be back.
(Guess what, he came back!)
See you soon AnkhWarrior.
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

[youtube][/youtube]
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

Ankh Warrior wrote: "I will not let up until he is gone from this Earth."
She can't even see how THIS comment could be considered a threat.
MAYBE IT IS.
:shock: :?