One of my published stories

Non Vinnie discussion
Kingzoo5905

One of my published stories

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Night before last, I was honored to read a little bit of a story that I had published in a literary magazine at the University I go to. It's that big of a deal, but I'm proud of my accomplishment and thought I'd post this. It is a true story about a bad experience I had at one of my first Black Belt testings (Taekwondo). If you guys want, I'll try to post the story itself.
Tutah
Ken Kelly

Reading a part of my story.  They couldn't get the microphone stand to stay at my height, so I had to "Double-task."
Reading a part of my story. They couldn't get the microphone stand to stay at my height, so I had to "Double-task."
I'm on the right, with my professor, Dr. KV WIlt on the left.  He's an amazing poet; out of this world.  If I can get him to let me, I'll post one of his poems in the Lounge sometime.  No that isn't sweat under my armpits.  Just a shadow. :O
I'm on the right, with my professor, Dr. KV WIlt on the left. He's an amazing poet; out of this world. If I can get him to let me, I'll post one of his poems in the Lounge sometime. No that isn't sweat under my armpits. Just a shadow. :O
This actually isn't a staged picture.  I'd just gotten home and was reading some stories in the magazine when my friend snuck the picture.
This actually isn't a staged picture. I'd just gotten home and was reading some stories in the magazine when my friend snuck the picture.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: One of my published stories

Post by Genebaby »

Nice man. I'm not sure you have enough copies of the book though! Maybe get some more to be safe. ;)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Kingzoo5905

Re: One of my published stories

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

I'm got about three times that amount now. I grab some every chance I get! :mrgreen: