Having A Good Time

Non Vinnie discussion
MeteoraXV

Having A Good Time

Post by MeteoraXV »

[youtube][/youtube]

Hows everybody doing?? Summer holiday over here, but it's raining all the time and the clouds are dark, people. Ah well still having a good time, working all day, Uh!-ing all night :D

good luck with your band, Genebaby! Gonna release an album?

I'm working on putting out our first 3 albums as well. We never really released them, just CDs for friends/family, but we found out about CDBaby last month, so gonna give it try...maybe make some good money in the process

So what are you guys up to?
Last edited by MeteoraXV on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shramiac

Re: Having A Good Time

Post by shramiac »

Laughing at that pic of Gene actually!!! Good luck with the tunes.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hey, good luck with your albums. We are going to put out an EP, also with CDbaby, our producer suggested them to us.

Still working and looking after this place, trying to keep ol' Vinnie out.......JUST KIDDING!!!! I'm trying to get him to visit but he's keeping his distance.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Do you guys have websites for your respective bands? I'd check them out if you did.

Also, I'm not sure if either of you have tried Reverbnation.com. My old band (LIZARDS FROM AFAR) uses them to post our music for free listening and downloading, but they have a lot of tools and services for selling downloads.
http://reverbnation.com/lizardsfromafar
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Check my other thread, we have a website on the way. We are on Reverbnation but there is no music yet. It's pretty boring until there is music.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Hmmm we're not too big on websites/myspace/facebook =P i mean we're not really a 'band', its really just me and my best friends Thomas (on holiday) and Melissa (farm girl) and we're all internet illiterate as all hell, so...
Probably gonna work on a youtube page and put some songs on it, hopefully the first album will be all cleaned up and out in 2-3 weeks
BTW erg2 I listened to some Lizards From Afar and its kickass stuff!!! I love 'Me Punch You' the most!!! And Monster Truck

FINALLY SOME SUN SHINING OVER HERE IN HOLLAND TOO!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So you're in Holland? Not under the bed? Lol......
erg2

Post by erg2 »

MeteoraXV wrote:BTW erg2 I listened to some Lizards From Afar and its kickass stuff!!! I love 'Me Punch You' the most!!! And Monster Truck
Thanks! I wrote the lyrics for both of those. (incredibly complex lyrics on that Me Punch You, right?) And that's me singing lead vocals on Monster Truck because our normal lead singer decided he was tired of the whole recording thing.
Not all of the stuff on there is gold as some of it was learning how to record or just goofing around (ie, Count Floyd written and recorded in 15 minutes), but there are a few songs I'm very proud of.

MeteoraXV wrote:Probably gonna work on a youtube page and put some songs on it, hopefully the first album will be all cleaned up and out in 2-3 weeks
We tried 4 or 5 different free services for posting our music and found Reverbnation easy to use and lots of free tools. We should post some stuff onto Youtube but since it has all come to a hault it'll probably never happen.
I can't wait to hear your stuff.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Oh yeah Gunslinger is wicked too
BANG BANG BANG!!! :twisted:
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Thanks again! Once again, I wrote the lyrics and that's me singing. (I'm just a lowly drummer.)
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Nice work!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Any band guys that want to take the Gunslinger demo and re-record it properly, please do so with my blessing. I would love to hear it done well with a real singer!!
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies